how did u find/meet pokemmo

tittle :p. I start

I found Pokemmo caus I've 1st installed an rom hack on my phone back in 2014 when I came back from Pokemon. And I was really addicted to it. And I wanted to play online to show off my skills caus all of my irl friends sucked. But I did not have a 3ds/ds and neither the money to buy them. So I YouTube Pokemon online and Pokemmo came out.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

.. legit

Some odd guy in a black van told me to play this game... They said it was going to be fun They said that grinding wasn't going to be a problem Everything seemed to be ok but one thing..

I googled "How to waste my life with 100% grind and 0% fun" and somehow ended up here.

1 minute ago, JonesMX said:

Some odd guy in a black van told me to play this game...

They said it was going to be fun

They said that grinding wasn't going to be a problem

Everything seemed to be ok but one thing...

They told me to NEVER go to Channel 2...

Now I'm paying the pric-( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

i feel your pain...

Hello. In 2012, I was looking for a Pokemon MMO in creation.

I found PokeMMO. I've followed the game in the development... 

Now I'm here after those years. Today the game is really in a new generation. 

IRL friend told me he's gonna show me a video that's gonna change my life

That was the 2012 time when the first "official" trailer of PokeMMO was made and I was like "Holy damn this is a thing now". I actually had talked with him before how cool it would be have MMO depth to Pokemon and suddenly such thing exists.

Me and a friend were talking about how cool it would be for there to be a Pokemon mmo that was good, found this and decided 1/2 was good enough to waste some time on until something else comes around.

In 2013 my older brother forced me to play it. Then I quit it in 2014 and in early 2016 my irl friends said that they were starting Pokemmo so I joined them. They quit 5 hours later and here I am 4 months after.

I was looking posts in a games page in Facebook, when someone posted the trailer of this game. I don't need to say that it was love at the first look.

Friends irl decided we wanted to have a blast from the past and play some Pokemon. Eventually, we found our way onto a PokeMMO. Quite embarrassing really, because I thought I'll be playing this game with a bunch of 5 year olds. To my surprise, when asking people in the infamous ch1 channel chat, people were telling me they were 16+(and that's channel chat).

After completing the storyline, my friends quit instantly. I got hooked breeding Koffings.

Edited by KaynineXL
spelling