how did u find/meet pokemmo

tittle :p. I start

I found Pokemmo caus I've 1st installed an rom hack on my phone back in 2014 when I came back from Pokemon. And I was really addicted to it. And I wanted to play online to show off my skills caus all of my irl friends sucked. But I did not have a 3ds/ds and neither the money to buy them. So I YouTube Pokemon online and Pokemmo came out.

1 minute ago, JonesMX said:

Some odd guy in a black van told me to play this game...

They said it was going to be fun

They said that grinding wasn't going to be a problem

Everything seemed to be ok but one thing...

They told me to NEVER go to Channel 2...

Now I'm paying the pric-( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

i feel your pain...

Hello. In 2012, I was looking for a Pokemon MMO in creation.

I found PokeMMO. I've followed the game in the development... 

Now I'm here after those years. Today the game is really in a new generation. 

IRL friend told me he's gonna show me a video that's gonna change my life

That was the 2012 time when the first "official" trailer of PokeMMO was made and I was like "Holy damn this is a thing now". I actually had talked with him before how cool it would be have MMO depth to Pokemon and suddenly such thing exists.

In 2013 my older brother forced me to play it. Then I quit it in 2014 and in early 2016 my irl friends said that they were starting Pokemmo so I joined them. They quit 5 hours later and here I am 4 months after.

Friends irl decided we wanted to have a blast from the past and play some Pokemon. Eventually, we found our way onto a PokeMMO. Quite embarrassing really, because I thought I'll be playing this game with a bunch of 5 year olds. To my surprise, when asking people in the infamous ch1 channel chat, people were telling me they were 16+(and that's channel chat).

After completing the storyline, my friends quit instantly. I got hooked breeding Koffings.

Edited by KaynineXL
spelling