Nature Change NPC

Since there are a npc to change hidden power, why not a npc to change nature? Something like, 1 everstone to each 31 iv stat the pokemon has, and the price, match with the price of braces we would use to breed the natured on. Exemple, to nature one 5*31 pokemon e should spend 5 everstones ande 240k ( the prince of the braces that would be used to make a 4*31 pokemon). With a well balanced price, this should be good, i think.

Edited by Pereiraa
Denied & Archived.
Just now, jcsouza said:

You say this like getting 5 everstone and farm 240k is realy easy... 

When breeding 5x31/6x31 Comps..

It's MUCH easier and cheaper than breeding 4x31/5x31 natured breeders.

Just now, KaynineXL said:

When breeding 5x31/6x31 Comps..

It's MUCH easier and cheaper than breeding 4x31/5x31 natured breeders.

Except, to breed a 6x31 you use 5 everstones... the money can be balanced to match the money spend in the breed, thats not the issue. The issue is to breed all the chain.... Thats why i did the sugestion. Players that want to play comp but just cam play 1~2 hours per day would get a alot of benefit with that. I take 1 week or more to make my 5*31 pokemons natured. 

Just now, KaynineXL said:

What if an NPC could turn out Pokemon into shinies?

Whoaaa, someone go suggest that.

10/10 you're a genius, I wish I could be more like you K9, always of full of good ideas 

Oh, thanks ofr being so amazing guys, you answers where so clarifying. Thaks to know that my suggestion can not be attended cause people would make more suggestion. Don't forget thet this game have already a huge diference in breed from the actual game. Where much much easier to breed pokemon. =D

8 minutes ago, ShadowGary said:

10/10 you're a genius, I wish I could be more like you K9, always of full of good ideas 

how much time do ou play every day? Just a question? Because every body seems to like the hard grind this game is.

21 minutes ago, jcsouza said:

how much time do ou play every day? Just a question? Because every body seems to like the hard grind this game is.

Enough to... I don't feel like it, go think of an answer yourself.

1 minute ago, ShadowGary said:

Enough to... I don't feel like it, go think of an answer yourself.

Good answer man, i just have time to play 1~2 hours max, and its even every day. If you have time to play and grind, good to you... But, you know? You probably is one of the players who get rich with the breed as was... Or you are a kid with plenty time, and then a have the answer to my question. 

1 minute ago, jcsouza said:

Good answer man, i just have time to play 1~2 hours max, and its even every day. If you have time to play and grind, good to you... But, you know? You probably is one of the players who get rich with the breed as was... Or you are a kid with plenty time, and then a have the answer to my question. 

Trust me boy, you are messing with the wrong people, and being honest, you don't need to get salty, I mean, ugh...

You are new to PokeMMO don't you?

Or at least have you been in Channel 2?

1 minute ago, jcsouza said:

Good answer man, I only have time to play for 1~2 hours max, and it's even every day. If you have time to play and grind, good for you... But, you know? You probably are one of the players who get rich with the breed as it was... Or you are a kid with plenty time, and then a have the answer to my question. 

Kind of contradicts eachother since you play more then me kek. And I only got 2 OT breeds kek, you should really know your shit before judging. Also, how the fuck would I get rich with breeding as it was? You know they recently made breeding cheaper right?

2 minutes ago, BlackJovi said:

You a kid gary 

I'm a kewl one, amirite?