Game of Thrones Discussion Thread. [SPOILERS]

Game of Thrones Poll 1  

136 members have voted

1. 1. Who do we dislike most?

The episode started beautifully with the stark reunion, it continued to be epic with set ups to a couple of wars, and it ended with an epic scene. Plus we got to see daenerys naked again which is always nice. All around awesome episode.

I feel like they need 2 hr episodes, to many things happening at once.

Edited by codylramey

I love the direction plot is heading to. Things gonna get interesting, we didnt get any  Bran visions in this episode doe :/

Really curious to see if John was alone in that tower or if Mira was with him too.

Edited by Bluejim
42 minutes ago, Bluejim said:

I love the direction plot is heading to. Things gonna get interesting, we didnt get any  Bran visions in this episode doe :/

Really curious to see if John was alone in that tower or if Mira was with him too.

Yeh there is a lot of hype built up. I agree though, those Bran visions are pretty interesting.

19 minutes ago, Darkshade said:

Apparently Kaynine and I have the same tastes as far as characters go, Jon and Arya are the best characters.

Hide contents

The latest episode was alright, though the tipping over of the torches was a little anticlimatic.

Spoiler

Agreed. Wasn't really expecting another Mhysa there. After this Dany will probably add some other heroic title to her name. She already has "The Unburnt", "Breaker of Chains", "Mother of dragons" what would this one be? 

1 minute ago, LiquidFrost said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Agreed. Wasn't really expecting another Mhysa there. After this Dany will probably add some other heroic title to her name. She already has "The Unburnt", "Breaker of Chains", "Mother of dragons" what would this one be? 

Spoiler

'The Khal Ruler' or something 

Just now, LiquidFrost said:
  Hide contents

'The Unburnt 2: Electric Boogaloo'

More realistically though, probably something about commanding the Dothraki or manipulating fire.

1 hour ago, Darkshade said:

Apparently Kaynine and I have the same tastes as far as characters go, Jon and Arya are the best characters.

Hide contents

The latest episode was alright, though the tipping over of the torches was a little anticlimatic.

What about The Hound? He's also one of my favourites.

On with Daenerys titles:

Daenerys Stormborn of the House Targaryen, the first of her name, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of the Seven Kingdoms and Protector of the Realm, the Unburnt, Mother of Dragons, Breaker of Chains, Queen of Meereen, Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea.

Edited by KaynineXL
6 minutes ago, Darkshade said:

He's okay, I like him more than I dislike him but I don't have any particular preference for him either way.

That 'Arya + The Hound' duo is what made me love them both. I'm still hoping The Hound isn't dead. I won't lose faith.

Edited by KaynineXL
Just now, KaynineXL said:

That Arya + The Hound duo is what made me love them both. I'm still hoping The Hound isn't dead. I won't loose faith.

I like Arya's realistic and heard-hearted (but kind) approach to life, I appreciate her as a character because she does what needs to be done and will do whatever it takes to achieve her goals.

With Jon it's his ability to stay true to his word and fight for what's right, he's an excellent leader and very kind hearted person will put himself in harms way for the sake of other people.

As a short summarization, that's what I like about them both.