Game of Thrones Discussion Thread. [SPOILERS]

Game of Thrones Poll 1  

136 members have voted

1. 1. Who do we dislike most?

I should probably have added Melisandre to the poll as well, oh well.

One more thing... Sansa is so inexperienced and young, where as Ygritte is more mature and much more experienced and she'd definitely give you a good time. Think about it.

Edited by KaynineXL
29 minutes ago, KaynineXL said:

One more thing... Sansa is so inexperienced and young, where as Ygritte is more mature and much more experienced and she'd definitely give you a good time. Think about it.

Physically sansa is better looking but k9 brings up a great point. Ygritte would deff be a better time.

17 minutes ago, codylramey said:

Physically sansa is better looking but k9 brings up a great point. Ygritte would deff be a better time.

Just not true imo. Ygritte had the better body by far, but I do give credit to Sansa for having that absolutely beautiful face. 

Spoiler

ygritte ftw tho, you guys realize sansa is like 16 right?

1 minute ago, DoubleJ said:

Just not true imo. Ygritte had the better body by far, but I do give credit to Sansa for having that absolutely beautiful face. 

Hide contents

ygritte ftw tho, you guys realize sansa is like 16 right?

Face is the most important part (inb4 "gay") But srs i never cared about uguu n ass that much. As long as the body isnt too big or too small then a pretty face is all i really looked for in a girl physically. But i think i would take ygritte bc i like strong women. Sansa just ends up being a victim all of the time and makes the stupidest decisions.

Idk how old the character is but the actress is 20.