Game of Thrones Discussion Thread. [SPOILERS]

Game of Thrones Poll 1  

136 members have voted

1. 1. Who do we dislike most?

14 minutes ago, axx said:

Hide contents

Isn't it funny how Jon doesn't look anything like a Targaryen tho, I began to wonder if he is actually Lyanna's and Robert son. So Ned decided to shut of for both reasons, to protect his family and to protect his sisters honor.

I haven't read the books, so go easy on me if this sounds like total batshit.

Also, isn't Tyrion possibly Targaryen as well, according to a video I watched, they said Jon, Tyrion and daenerys could all be brothers and sisters(actually idk if they are related, but they might all be Targaryen)? Here's a video

Edited by KaynineXL
On 06/05/2016 at 0:47 PM, Bishav said:

All i saw in first few episodes of season one was rape and incest. Didn't really like the pacing. Dropped

This is definitely a bad description of got.

This is not a rape and incest serie.

This is a rape, incest and boobs serie. (gmilf boobs)

Favourite character(s): They all are dead.

Why is he/she your favourite character: Because they got rekt by George R R Martin.

What's your favourite scene?: Gendry Rowing.

fkin double post :(

7 hours ago, RysPicz said:

bad episode :(

Filler and HYPE episode

Spoiler

Jon Snow dropping the title of Lord Commander is actually going to be huge story wise. I can only predict that he will march off with the wildlings and my bae, Tormund. To stretch even further than this, when Jon Snow and the wildlings leave, Ramsey will invade and massacre the Night's Watch (RIP Dolorous Edd). He will learn of this and war will proceed in the North. 

5 minutes ago, DoubleJ said:

Filler and HYPE episode

Hide contents

Jon Snow dropping the title of Lord Commander is actually going to be huge story wise. I can only predict that he will march off with the wildlings and my bae, Tormund. To stretch even further than this, when Jon Snow and the wildlings leave, Ramsey will invade and massacre the Night's Watch (RIP Dolorous Edd). He will learn of this and war will proceed in the North. 

Spoiler

I kind of agree with you. This is big, we have already seen how all the first three episodes have started at Castle Black and ended at Castle Black, mainly focusing on Jon Snow and yeah a little bit on the Red Woman. Clearly shows, this season would be Jon's mostly. 

On the other hand, Ramsay's storyline keeps getting more interesting, I am not sure about the Umbers who brought Rickon there, could they try to trick Ramsay and take Winterfell from him?  Also, I don't know if Freys would support him or not, because Bolton is gone and they were allied to him actually. 

It was a slow episode indeed, some very interesting things did happened though. 

Spoiler

:))))

G8vkAtG.jpg

Real spoiler

Spoiler

I enjoyed this episode because I think it tells you some big things. Like JJ said, Jon Snow can now go do his own thing, I really hope he goes and finds his "sisters", after so many seasons I think we're all ready for the them to be reunited.

Another spoiler here because I watched a video about a something someone predicted and it seems it could be true, especially with what we saw. So it might not be true, but I think it is.

Spoiler

That part where Bran Stark went back and watched Ned fight those knights, in the tower there was a girl screaming, I think that's Neds sister in labour who could be giving birth to Jon Snow. That's what someone predicted and in that episode it sounds like it's actually happening.

Edited by KaynineXL
48 minutes ago, KaynineXL said:

Real spoiler

Hide contents

I enjoyed this episode because I think it tells you some big things. Like JJ said, Jon Snow can now go do his own thing, I really hope he goes and finds his "sisters", after so many seasons I think we're all ready for the them to be reunited.

Another spoiler here because I watched a video about a something someone predicted and it seems it could be true, especially with what we saw. So it might not be true, but I think it is.

Hide contents

That part where Bran Stark went back and watched Ned fight those knights, in the tower there was a girl screaming, I think that's Neds sister in labour who could be giving birth to Jon Snow. That's what someone predicted and in that episode it sounds like it's actually happening.

Spoiler

Yes, it exactly looks like the famous R+L = J theory. Lyanna might be giving birth to Jon Snow there, but maybe not just him. There could also be twins there, just like the whole theory predicts. Jon's sister could be Meera who is currently with Bran, could that be the reason Three Eyed Raven was even more hesitant to let Bran see all of that? 

5 minutes ago, LiquidFrost said:
  Hide contents

Yes, it exactly looks like the famous R+L = J theory. Lyanna might be giving birth to Jon Snow there, but maybe not just him. There could also be twins there, just like the whole theory predicts. Jon's sister could be Meera who is currently with Bran, could that be the reason Three Eyed Raven was even more hesitant to let Bran see all of that? 

Ohh, I didn't think of that... Interesting.

2 hours ago, KaynineXL said:

Reveal hidden contents

It's not confirmed but it is a theory, I could see it happening

Why does the content of that post need to be hidden? Reading a spoiler has never been more disappointing. Stop being a tease k9.