Sign in to follow this  
KaynineXL

Game of Thrones Discussion Thread. [SPOILERS]

Game of Thrones Poll 1  

136 members have voted

1. 1. Who do we dislike most?

6 hours ago, LiquidFrost said:

I think Bronn didn't save Jaime, it could be one of those Tarly's; uguuon or even Sam's father. 

good point. when we last saw bronn his horse was missing a leg and he was on foot.

24 minutes ago, fredrichnietze said:

good point. when we last saw bronn his horse was missing a leg and he was on foot.

Yep, exactly. He couldn't have got a horse and managed to get there so quickly. It has to be one of the Tarly's. 

6 minutes ago, LiquidFrost said:

Yep, exactly. He couldn't have got a horse and managed to get there so quickly. It has to be one of the Tarly's. 

ehhh, maybe he *could* have but i dont think it's likely. we did see horses running around with no riders and it is plausible he just happened to have one nearby off screen which he immediately jumped on and ran straight to jamie, but it seems to convenient and time wise he would have to really boogie. meanwhile uguuon was last seen alive on a horse.

On 08/08/2017 at 2:09 AM, DoubleJ said:

Exactly this. Watching the episode and how it progressed, I just knew in my bones we'd lose a major character. I was utterly disappointed when it didn't happen and it was the first time the series has let me down. If GRRM was in charge, they both would have died very, very violently. 

Also, Arya didn't "beat Brienne". All she did was poke a giant woman in her giant armor chest plate. In a real fight she would not have been able to break Bri's armor and would have gotten kabob'd by her giant sword. This isn't Oberyn vs The Mountain, this was a little girl with a short, fencing sword taking on a woman 5x her side in full war garb. 

ggNORE Arya, you suck ass. 

In the first few seconds the little fencing sword was centimetres away from Brienes throat lol

Okay, she wasn't expecting it, but in a real fight, no way Brienne catches Arya. You just can't face it that Arya is a monster.

Edited by KaynineXL

Spoiler

Still upset about Highgarden I mean where was Lady Olenna's Tyrell army? Lol 5,000 men just easily took over a major castle in a few hours and killed my Queen of Thorns quite stupid.

Spoiler

On the other hand finally the Tyrell's get their revenge thanks to Danaerys in that loot train battle feelsgoodman

26 minutes ago, Nykshi said:

“They will be met with the fire and the fury like the world has never seen.”

-Donalderys Trumpgaryan

Its going to be amazing. My dragons breath the best fire. You wont believe it.

6 hours ago, KaynineXL said:

In the first few seconds the little fencing sword was centimetres away from Brienes throat lol

Okay, she wasn't expecting it, but in a real fight, no way Brienne catches Arya. You just can't face it that Arya is a monster.

hahaaha

When Brienne is the cute one now xD

Easuguuch by the Sea episode tonight fam. Fucking HYPE?!

"We ask the Father to judge our heroes with mercy accepting their human frailty. We ask the Mother to bless Sandor Clegane and Tormund Giantsbane so we may continue to love them for seasons to come. We ask the Warrior to give us courage in these days of strife and turmoil as the North steps onto the battlefield once more. We ask the Maiden to protect our dignity and wipe our tears should the worst come to pass. We ask the Smith to strengthen our hands and our backs so we may finish the work required of us until next week's episode. We ask the Crone to guide us on our journey from darkness to darkness. And we ask the Stranger not to kill us in our beds tonight for no damn reason at all."

Edited by DoubleJ
To exert my fucking fear of this episode fam.