Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
KaynineXL

Game of Thrones Discussion Thread. [SPOILERS]

Game of Thrones Poll 1  

136 members have voted

  1. 1. Who do we dislike most?



Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, SneaKyKhaLidA said:

You know what would be super fucked, if daenerys like kills everybody in kings landing and then the white walkers come and revive all the dead as white walkers and have a lannister army aka white walker queen cersei

so far we have not seen the walkers raise anyone they did not kill, or anyone that has been dead for a long time or buried. we dont know the extent of their power but their are implied limitations. they havent raised everyone who ever lived and died ever, and if they could then this would not be a fight any army could win and i dont think this ends with everyone dead.

4 hours ago, Tranzmaster said:

I have a feeling that Euron will win a big fight at sea. You could kinda confirm that from the trailers. So I'm pretty sure that implies he'll get the gift he promised Cersei.

 

Whatever that is.

he has experience so i think with all other things being equal ish he would win every time, however wooden boats + dragons. the Byzantium empire built "greek fire" ships that routinely won naval battles against the turks where they were outnumbered badly. all the wood has to be aged so all the liquid leaves so it will not warp, then it is coated in resins and tar and paints to prevent liquid from entering the wood and causing rot or warping and leaks as a result. their ships are bonfires waiting to happen and they are much slower then dragons and less maneuverable. only thing i have seen so to take out dragons is arrows and spears which drogon kinda laughed off. 

Share this post


Link to post

If there is a Stark that will die this season, Sansa is definetly the one, but I don't see that happening any time soon. As long as Little Finger and/or Cersei are around, there is no way she can die; she has too much unfinished business with them. Since GoT is a show empowering women, I simply can't imagine Sansa dying as the victim she has been throughout the serie.

Also, if John Snow is destined to meet Denerys eventually, Sansa would probably not be with him for that. Since Tyrion is with Denerys, Sansa being there would be weird because any scene with Tyrion and Sansa reunited as former husband and wife would be so fucking cringe. I seriously doubt that she is going to become an annoying John Snow follower. The show is not done with her imo.

Share this post


Link to post
10 minutes ago, gbwead said:

If there is a Stark that will die this season, Sansa is definetly the one, but I don't see that happening any time soon. As long as Little Finger and/or Cersei are around, there is no way she can die; she has too much unfinished business with them. Since GoT is a show empowering women, I simply can't imagine Sansa dying as the victim she has been throughout the serie.

Also, if John Snow is destined to meet Denerys eventually, Sansa would probably not be with him for that. Since Tyrion is with Denerys, Sansa being there would be weird because any scene with Tyrion and Sansa reunited as former husband and wife would be so fucking cringe. I seriously doubt that she is going to become an annoying John Snow follower. The show is not done with her imo.

i mean, they got along and liked eachother and tyrion gave her the most freedom of anyone not family. maybe they meet up again and sansa decides she loves him not just like. happy ending for some of the people who went through some real shit.

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, fredrichnietze said:

i mean, they got along and liked eachother and tyrion gave her the most freedom of anyone not family. maybe they meet up again and sansa decides she loves him not just like. happy ending for some of the people who went through some real shit.

I guess it's possible, but that was a terrible shitty part of their respective storylines, so I don't really see it.

Share this post


Link to post

i think that the show just builds tension between jon and sansa just so it looks interesting but i doubt there is any. 

 

What happens if the hound reaches winterfell and tells sansa littlefinger betrayed ned stark for example? (Which he did see season 1)

 

Whatever happens and how the showwriters do it. I still think the one whos days are counted are littlefingers

Edited by Tranzmaster

Share this post


Link to post
39 minutes ago, Tranzmaster said:

i think that the show just builds tension between jon and sansa just so it looks interesting but i doubt there is any. 

 

What happens if the hound reaches winterfell and tells sansa littlefinger betrayed ned stark for example? (Which he did see season 1)

 

Whatever happens and how the showwriters do it. I still think the one whos days are counted are littlefingers

jon would kill him. sansa though may decided she needs his soldiers more then she needs revenge at the moment and wait until the fighting is over to kill him. i agree his days are numbered. but i think he'll uguuroach to the very end or close. he started the game of thrones by killing the hand of the king and i think game of thrones will end with his death.

Share this post


Link to post

Man, Jon sending Tormund to help man the wall is foreshadowing something I never want to see. Cant you just let the big guy just have awkward run ins with Brienne . I'm excited about the Brotherhood without banners story line a lot this season, The Hound does a great job with his shift between comedic and serious tones .Sansa and Jon have an interesting dilemma too in the north. Im not too happy with the King's landing scenes so far and how the story is progressing there .

 

Share this post


Link to post
11 hours ago, TJXD said:

Man, Jon sending Tormund to help man the wall is foreshadowing something I never want to see. Cant you just let the big guy just have awkward run ins with Brienne . I'm excited about the Brotherhood without banners story line a lot this season, The Hound does a great job with his shift between comedic and serious tones .Sansa and Jon have an interesting dilemma too in the north. Im not too happy with the King's landing scenes so far and how the story is progressing there .

 

Tormund is sent to easuguuch-by-the-sea by Jon since its the closest to hardhome.

 

The Hound saw the same place in the fire ("What do you see?" "Ice. A wall of ice. The wall." "What else?" "It's where the Wall meets the sea.")

 

Its pretty confirmed they will meet up

 

Edit: LOL that uguu in "eastw atch" devs pls

Edited by Tranzmaster

Share this post


Link to post

I've got a feeling tonights episode is where the real shits going to happen...

 

Everyone knows episode one is just heading the season into the right direction, now the shit starts.

Share this post


Link to post

Omg she's going north!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

I bet arya goes north as jon+sansa go dragonstone

Edited by KaynineXL

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.