Game of Thrones Discussion Thread. [SPOILERS]

Game of Thrones Poll 1  

136 members have voted

1. 1. Who do we dislike most?

29 minutes ago, Munya said:

I have still not watched a single episode of game of thrones, can somebody pick a favorite character for me?

get out and dont come back util you can swear at me in high valyrian you beqes.

Favourite character(s):danny, jbear, and snow. everyone else i liked is dead.

Why is he/she your favourite character:

danny and j bear party because of the imgur fan stuff like

QiWWdwu.gif

aTkKBUh.gif

and 

Vj5UYnn.jpg

ZiVG54H.jpg

and the rest because they are just good characters. snow is just a total idiot i like to rout for.

What's your favourite scene?:

when the dragons burn down kings landing killing all the lanisters. it has to happen.

Okay, real talk. While we're on the subject of Hodor.

What's up with him? There is more to his story from the vision, you could see him talking when he was younger. What do you guys think?

Also, Jon Snows mother.. There is some story there that we don't know about. Thoughts?

Just now, KaynineXL said:

Okay, real talk. While we're on the subject of Hodor.

What's up with him? There is more to his story from the vision, you could see him talking when he was younger. What do you guys think?

Also, Jon Snows mother.. There is some story there that we don't know about. Thoughts?

well hodor obviously suffered brain damage. i dont think his background is going to effect the story much or at all since hes basically a vegetable. 

as to snow, the best theory i ever heard was the honorable ned stark who cant tell a lie to save his life but refused to say the name of snows mother was hiding the fact that she was someone of import. my guess is a baratheon or a targaryen as people knowing this would put the life of jon in jeopardy and may create distrust between the starks and king baratheon. because of this he could not tell not for his own safety but for his familys, which if you recall is how they got him to confess to the false charges. by threatening his daughters. this would also give jon a claim on the throne which tbh hes the only male who actually would make a good king who is in any way related to any of the royal familys maybe. 

ofc im still routing for danny to burn down the kingdom and become queen.

my theory is :

Jon Snow and Meera are related. Jon Snow is not actually Ned Stark’s bastard, but the child of Rhaegar Targaryen and Lyanna Stark. Lyanna had twins and while Ned took care of Jon Snow, the wirl was left in the care of Howland Reed, who raised her as his own daughter and called her Meera.

5 hours ago, KaynineXL said:

Don't read if you haven't seen sixth season yet. 

Spoiler

Pretty sure you would have heard about famous R + L = J theory, it became famous after it was posted in /r/asoiaf couple of years back. Might even be true for all we know, given that the recent theory of Red Woman resurrecting Jon back from the dead became true. Also when I read that on reddit, it said the reason they made Jon die was to get rid him of vows of the Night's Watch. His watch ended when he died, but now when he comes back he would be free to go anywhere. So yeah actually makes sense. 

59 minutes ago, skepta said:

my theory is :

Jon Snow and Meera are related. Jon Snow is not actually Ned Stark’s bastard, but the child of Rhaegar Targaryen and Lyanna Stark. Lyanna had twins and while Ned took care of Jon Snow, the wirl was left in the care of Howland Reed, who raised her as his own daughter and called her Meera.

Spoiler

Again a fan made theory, was posted recently on reddit, but I guess it got deleted from there since I can't find it anymore. I actually liked it and this might even be true. OP of the theory said that the reason he/she thinks that Jon and Meera are twins because in the books they were born in the very same year. Also, Ned Stark and Reed were the only two people who came back alive after rescuing Lyanna, so yeah Ned might have kept Jon and Reed might have kept Meera. 

Cmon tho. Some of you saying Jon Snow might not be Neds real son.. Jon snow looks too much like Rob Stalk to not be Neds imo. I mean, obviously it's not real but they make them look more alike for a reason.

56 minutes ago, KaynineXL said:

Cmon tho. Some of you saying Jon Snow might not be Neds real son.. Jon snow looks too much like Rob Stalk to not be Neds imo. I mean, obviously it's not real but they make them look more alike for a reason.

they don't look alike imo

On 5/3/2016 at 8:03 AM, KaynineXL said:

Jon is Rob's cousin, there.

On 5/2/2016 at 6:48 PM, Munya said:

I have still not watched a single episode of game of thrones, can somebody pick a favorite character for me?

Olly really suits you.

Isn't it funny how Jon doesn't look anything like a Targaryen tho, I began to wonder if he is actually Lyanna's and Robert son. So Ned decided to shut of for both reasons, to protect his family and to protect his sisters honor.

I haven't read the books, so go easy on me if this sounds like total batshit.