Game of Thrones Discussion Thread. [SPOILERS]

Game of Thrones Poll 1  

136 members have voted

1. 1. Who do we dislike most?

21 hours ago, codylramey said:

I vote lady mormont for MVP of the season. Anyone agree?

Nah. She was cringe as fuck could barely stand her. Idk why everyone likes these Child actors when they all so bad. I guess one good thing about her is she makes me realize maybe Arya isn't so bad.

2 hours ago, Rendiz said:

Nah. She was cringe as fuck could barely stand her. Idk why everyone likes these Child actors when they all so bad. I guess one good thing about her is she makes me realize maybe Arya isn't so bad.

Yeh, agree.. fuck her voice was annoying, and being serious did not suit her.

8 hours ago, DoubleJ said:

Ya'll just haters. The Young Bear is #1.

Thank you JJ. She offered her men for the battle of the bastards, she was there with snow when meeting ramsey before the battle and just stared at him with the "I will fucking kill you myself" face, she pretty much anointed snow the king of the north. What other 12 year old do you know that has the power to get entire houses to follow her lead with just a speech?

On 6/29/2016 at 11:57 AM, KaynineXL said:

I'm so glad that btch boy Tommen killed himself, he was really starting to annoy me. Even though I hated Joffrey, I appreciate how savage he was a lot more now.

wow u guys r so heartless, he was a good kid

gg no re tommen

16 hours ago, shervinz said:

wow u guys r so heartless, he was a good kid

gg no re tommen

That video made me feel nothing for Tommen, it only made me miss Tywin. The character was great and Charles Dance is such a good actor.

12 hours ago, shervinz said:

Yeah I heard about it and this is literally the reason why I visited this thread.

I'm FUCKING UBER mad about this delay. To wait over a year, what they want me to watch all the previous seasons over and over?

Spoiler

ok I will