Game of Thrones Discussion Thread. [SPOILERS]

Game of Thrones Poll 1  

136 members have voted

1. 1. Who do we dislike most?

1 hour ago, KaynineXL said:

Yeh but... those wildlings are savage as fuck, they also have those big ass giant things that probably count for like 25 men.

watch the preview

its only one giant

2 minutes ago, KaynineXL said:

nahh fuck that, those things spoil a little. I'l just wait

the preview shows that the wildlings get shrekt once ramsay goes full spartan mode 

300-Spartan-Warriors.gif

Edited by axx
21 hours ago, RysPicz said:

inb4 Arya arrives to Winterfell and assasinates Ramsey

I can see Arya becoming a badass

Does arya even know who Ramsay is? I assume she's going to go after the people on her list like cersei, melisandre, and the mountain. She also probably doesn't even know Joffrey or Tywin both died. But yeah, hopefully she actually accomplishes something after 2 seasons of nothing

52 minutes ago, BurntZebra said:

Does arya even know who Ramsay is? I assume she's going to go after the people on her list like cersei, melisandre, and the mountain. She also probably doesn't even know Joffrey or Tywin both died. But yeah, hopefully she actually accomplishes something after 2 seasons of nothing

Pretty sure she would know a few of those things. News spreads like wild fire over there, like for example when you walk into taverns people gossip about stuff that has gone on.

Edited by KaynineXL
1 hour ago, BurntZebra said:

Well she must know about both Joffrey and Tywin, the whole play's premise with Lady Crane was about their deaths

I'd love for her to go all Assassin's Creed right away and take out all the people on her list, but I'm guessing she'll be heading straight to Winterfell after she hears that Jon and Sansa have reclaimed their home. RIP Ramsay

Can't wait to see Jon and Arya see each other after all this time

Edited by RedHairedShanks
1 minute ago, RedHairedShanks said:

Well she must know about both Joffrey and Tywin, the whole play's premise with Lady Crane was about their deaths

I'd love for her to go all Assassin's Creed right away and take out all the people on her list, but I'm guessing she'll be heading straight to Winterfell after she hears that Jon and Sansa have reclaimed their home. RIP Ramsay

Can't wait to see Jon and Arya see each other after all this time

Lol not sure how I forgot that. I guess its safe to assume that she does know of their deaths. I wonder if the show is just going to assume that Arya knows pretty much everything thats happened in Westeros or if she won't know something like the mountain being reanimated or stuff that's happening in Winterfell/further north

What even happened to the mountain?

I don't understand that.. So I remember he had a fight with Martell, did he die from the injuries because I don't remember hearing anything about his death?

And since when was he brought back to life? and I'm guessing by blood magic?

Kay

Spoiler

Oberyn manages to knock Gregor's helmet off early into the duel and proceeds to slowly cut The Mountain down,  
Before the duel, Oberyn had his spears coated with manticore venom, one of the deadliest poisons in the known world. The venom causes his wounds to start putrefying, emitting an overpowering stench, and with dead flesh sloughing off and as a final torture, the venom forces him to remain conscious during the whole ordeal. Qyburn, however, an expelled former maester with extensive medical knowledge gained from "repugnant" and "unnatural" experimentation on living people, suggests that he may be able to save him. Cersei dismisses Pycelle and gives Qyburn permission to do anything he can to save Ser Gregor, though he says that his unorthodox methods may "change" him. She nervously asks if he means the process will weaken Gregor, but Qyburn knowingly assures her it will not.

And so he is. 

3 minutes ago, bearminator said:

Kay

Hide contents

Oberyn manages to knock Gregor's helmet off early into the duel and proceeds to slowly cut The Mountain down,  
Before the duel, Oberyn had his spears coated with manticore venom, one of the deadliest poisons in the known world. The venom causes his wounds to start putrefying, emitting an overpowering stench, and with dead flesh sloughing off and as a final torture, the venom forces him to remain conscious during the whole ordeal. Qyburn, however, an expelled former maester with extensive medical knowledge gained from "repugnant" and "unnatural" experimentation on living people, suggests that he may be able to save him. Cersei dismisses Pycelle and gives Qyburn permission to do anything he can to save Ser Gregor, though he says that his unorthodox methods may "change" him. She nervously asks if he means the process will weaken Gregor, but Qyburn knowingly assures her it will not.

And so he is. 

Ohhh right yeh, I forgot he used poison on his weapons.

Spoiler

Best episode all season no doubt. Finally some great resolutions. I bet we'll see Davos seek revenge after finding the deer moose thing in the snow this episode. Ramsay ending wasn't too shocking, but he got what he deserved. I liked that this time, the battle didn't take the whole episode like last season or the season before. Grey worm was great in his few minutes. I wonder if next episode will live up to this one. I imagine there will be more winterfell resolution and some king's landing resolution as well. I doubt Arya is going to do anything cool yet though.