Game of Thrones Discussion Thread. [SPOILERS]

Game of Thrones Poll 1  

136 members have voted

1. 1. Who do we dislike most?

I saw the last episode of s07. I'm putting spoilers into spoilers for the people who really wanna know what's going to happen

Spoiler

1. Sansa sentences Littlefinger to death. Guess who kills him and why it's Arya.

Spoiler

2. Cersei misscarries. Get fucked.

Spoiler

3. Jon gets to know from Bran and Sam that he is a Targaryen.

Spoiler

4. Jon sticks it in. Dany feelsgud.jpg

Spoiler

5. Night King attacks the wall with the freshly reanimated Viserion which breathes beauty blue flames. Wall ded like Tranz's official win.

Spoiler

7. Euron sticks it in. Cersei feelsgud.jpg

Spoiler

8. Bronn fucks off to the north, Jamie is sad cuz Cersei bad sis cheats on him.

Spoiler

9. Dun remember much now anymore I'm at work hue

Spoiler

10. Actually few from these are spoilers from already ep01 from s08.

Spoiler

11. Actual spoiler: https://tinyurl.com/yd8r7ajr

Edited by RysPicz
16 hours ago, RysPicz said:

I saw the last episode of s07. I'm putting spoilers into spoilers for the people who really wanna know what's going to happen

Reveal hidden contents

1. Sansa sentences Littlefinger to death. Guess who kills him and why it's Arya.

Reveal hidden contents

2. Cersei misscarries. Get fucked.

Reveal hidden contents

3. Jon gets to know from Bran and Sam that he is a Targaryen.

Reveal hidden contents

4. Jon sticks it in. Dany feelsgud.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

5. Night King attacks the wall with the freshly reanimated Viserion which breathes beauty blue flames. Wall ded like Tranz's official win.

Reveal hidden contents

7. Euron sticks it in. Cersei feelsgud.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

8. Bronn fucks off to the north, Jamie is sad cuz Cersei bad sis cheats on him.

Reveal hidden contents

9. Dun remember much now anymore I'm at work hue

Reveal hidden contents

10. Actually few from these are spoilers from already ep01 from s08.

Reveal hidden contents

11. Actual spoiler: https://tinyurl.com/yd8r7ajr

it leaked?!?!?!

3 hours ago, BurntZebra said:

The scripts to the whole season leaked the same time episode 4 leaked. Obviously reading a script is not hype at all so there really isn't a point in that. I'm gonna go check around for the video leak though 

I thought he implied he watched it since I know the scripts have been leaked

I frequent r/freefolk :P

Haven't seen the leaked episode yet, gonna wait to see it on the TV, Sunday.

I'm starting to dislike Arya tho. She just shows her immaturity when she confronts Sansa about how she "let" the lords bad mouth Jon.

"wHY dOn'T yOu kiLl tHeM FOr bADmouThiNg jOn?"

Few things,

First- Deus Ex is Jon's mother fucking best friend

Second- People are complaining about the pacing and i understand why. It is a bit too fast if you ask me. But i feel like towards the end the show can be excused for a faster pacing. Just maybe not quit this fast.

Third- There was plenty of time for benjin to get on that horse

Fourth- I didnt like Ayria this episode. She seemed bratty and immature. Sure shes a child but shes a child with great power. And remember what uncle benjin said "with great power comes great responsibility"

Fifth Flaming swords are fucking awesome. When they were fighting the bear and they pulled out two swords that were on fire. That was almost as cool as dragons imo

On 8/18/2017 at 3:26 AM, KaynineXL said:

I don't know why, but I've got a feeling we're soon due an important character to die, one that's loved by the viewers.

Thinking about who people like and someone that could die, for some reason I'm thinking Tyrion. Maybe backstabbed by Cersie while they are "teaming" against the white walkers.

Completely out the blue, so it's probably wrong, but it's a gut feeling.

Okay here are some spoilers for Episode 7. They are 100% True.

Spoiler

Your last chance not to view the spoilers!

Spoiler

Basically what is going to happen, Little finger will die for sure. Arya will slip his throat 10-1. He is done. Cersei will betray John and everyone cuz when they go to the the wall she will not send her army after agreeing to the terms that was settled. Jaimie then realizes she is a uguu and Rides North. She will also miss carry because the frog lady or some shit told her she will only have 3 children which in my opinion makes sense. The Night King will come with his dragon and fck the wall creating an opening for the dead to pass through. Nice blue flames. Also Sam finds out that John's real name is Agon or something. John and Daenerys gets funky in the boat heading somewhere North. So yeh they did it. Short and simple.

Edited by Ichigo
4 hours ago, Ichigo said:

Okay here are some spoilers for Episode 7. They are 100% True.

Reveal hidden contents

Your last chance not to view the spoilers!

Reveal hidden contents

Basically what is going to happen, Little finger will die for sure. Arya will slip his throat 10-1. He is done. Cersei will betray John and everyone cuz when they go to the the wall she will not send her army after agreeing to the terms that was settled. Jaimie then realizes she is a uguu and Rides North. She will also miss carry because the frog lady or some shit told her she will only have 3 children which in my opinion makes sense. The Night King will come with his dragon and fck the wall creating an opening for the dead to pass through. Nice blue flames. Also Sam finds out that John's real name is Agon or something. John and Daenerys gets funky in the boat heading somewhere North. So yeh they did it. Short and simple.

wow i just read this like it was your theory kms looool

EDIT: Why the fuck would you think it is a good idea to post the episode summary lmfao

Edited by DrCraig