Game of Thrones Discussion Thread. [SPOILERS]

Game of Thrones Poll 1  

136 members have voted

1. 1. Who do we dislike most?

4 minutes ago, xStarr said:

Im sure Jon will be useful against Cersei. 

honestly at this point, jon with the north probably has more troops then dany and neither of them can fight cersei and win against her armys in a straight fight. they are going to need the iron isles, riverun, and maybe dorn and/or whatever they can scrape from the surviving followers of the tyrells, and anyone else with a axe to grind. its going to be hard unless they can get the golden company to go neutral/swap sides.

The episode was very predictable and anti-climatic.

In the first act the lighting and camera work was really bad in my opinion, the combination of poor lighting and constant quick cuts made it very hard to actually see what I am looking at, especially during the first mass fight scene. I honestly hope that the NK wasn't just a red herring like Snoke was in TLJ and that they will address him and what Bran was doing in the future.

The cinematography however stepped up big time and there were a couple of beautiful shots in this episode, one I would like to highlight is:

Xjas9WQ.png

Edited by Dazuzi
Imgur on phone decided to suck.
10 hours ago, Tranzmaster said:

7fm2aEs.jpg?fb

Seriously how did Sam not die

Jeor Mormont handing out god tier plot armor

all the wights had short weapons and sam has a lot of fat to protect his heart, lung, liver, ect making it harder to kill him ect through damage to the head or cutting a major blood vessel. bears, hippos, elephants, walrus, ect do the same thing. towards the end he was mostly fighting in piles of bodies on the ground with wights coming at him one at a time, and a guy lying down in a pile of bodies covered in blood doesnt exactly look like a threat.

12 hours ago, Dazuzi said:

The episode was very predictable and anti-climatic.

In the first act the lighting and camera work was really bad in my opinion, the combination of poor lighting and constant quick cuts made it very hard to actually see what I am looking at, especially during the first mass fight scene. I honestly hope that the NK wasn't just a red herring like Snoke was in TLJ and that they will address him and what Bran was doing in the future.

The cinematography however stepped up big time and there were a couple of beautiful shots in this episode, one I would like to highlight is:

Xjas9WQ.png

Lol the perfect image for this episode.

The screen is dark and full of... I can't see shit!

7 hours ago, DoubleJ said:

Lol the perfect image for this episode.

The screen is dark and full of... I can't see shit!

I don't disagree, but In this case it makes sense at least. Having a short, dark shot meant purely as an ominous intro for a character is fine, but when it's the whole first act and then they throw constant quick cuts into it, that's when it becomes a problem for me.

2 hours ago, SneaKyKhaLidA said:

Shiiit My GF today just said" Imagine Cersei kills Tyrion and it pisses off Jaimee so he kills her right after and thats how she dies" . 

Well, it's almost surely going to be either Tyrion, Jamie, or Arya that kills her. That's what the prophecy says.

Out of those, I'd say Jamie or Arya would be most exciting and unexpected I guess? Just imagine if Cersei tells Qyburn to burn them all, like she did to the monk people... then Jamie follows him and stabs him, then goes and stabs Cersei in the back... It's definitely a possibility.

History repeating itself?

Edited by KaynineXL

So I'm the only one thinking this ep was the trashiest of the whole serie ?

Bunch of useless fights, non sense dothrakis deaths, terrible dragon fights, 30 minuts of fighting in corridors followed by a """""""HINT"""""" that Arya was the one killing the NK otherwise the show would just end right there, followed by another 30 minuts of fighting in corridors while they should just be all full of zombies already, followed by a shit scene of Arya killing the NK without any suspense.

Putting everyone at the edge of the death was an obvious choice but it destroys the suspense, meh, I believe they could have done a way better job at using the NK's hype or add a plot around Bran to somehow make his death acceptable.

MEH

lf ep4 and shit storm at kings landing now

edit : the only good thing in the episode was the sansa and tyrion scene imo, finally sansa stops being a uguu and realizes tyrion is a god

Edited by Kamimiii