Game of Thrones Discussion Thread. [SPOILERS]

Game of Thrones Poll 1  

136 members have voted

1. 1. Who do we dislike most?

47 minutes ago, DoubleJ said:

I don't know how to feel. Tbh, it was kind of anti-climactic...

I feel like there should have been an epic sword fight between John and the night King rather than Arya sticking him in the belly xDD but ohh well it ended great.

Edited by Goku

Good episode overall

1.Dothraki waste.

2.Shoulda been like 1 more big character death like the hound or somebody.

3.Night king died way to easily which was a bit disappointing.

4.Arya thoughhhh what a badass.

5.Surprised after watching that episode that Johns dragon, sam,Brienne,ghost and jaimee survived all that lol. 

6.Episode was very dark at first so hard to see lol.

7.Bran useless af.

8.I thought sansa was going to maybe kill herself in the crypt when she pulled out the dagger lol.

9.Theon saved bran i cri.

10.Jorah best bodyguard i cri.

11.Lady mormont was badass haha.

12.Wish we coulda seen more dialogue or "who is the night king" especially after not dying to fire and raising the dead to say fuck you Jon.

So... Can't say I liked the episode that much... 

Jon was fucking useless, the sky battle pretty bad imo.. 

Hope in the next episode Bran will explain who the Night King was, cause there is literally no knowledge about him, except for "Ops, we created him by mistake while making a weapon to use against humans" 

His death was also ehhh. Arya? Really? 

I guess from a power level point of view it makes actually the most sense, considering she is probably the best assassin/warrior they had, but it stills fell weird, and adding to that, not even a battle, she just shitted on him like it was a joke... 

For the other characters deaths... 

Theon was easy, he got his redemption, and looked also really cool in the end

Beric also pretty easy to guess, he was literally there just to battle the deads and there was no reason to leave him alive after the battle. I liked him, and got a cool death too

Edd death was expected too, he followed the fate of his other 2 comrades, and it was honestly right like that. 

Mormont girl was unexpected actually. Can't say I liked her death, nor her killing the giant before dying. Honestly, she got too much pumped for beeing just a little girl (Arya isn't). 

Was also expecting her to survive to keep on the name of Mormont cause I was sure Jorah would have been killed protecting Daenerys. And it went like that. Nothing much to say about this. But I really liked him... 

And Davos survived another carnage, making him the strongest character in the serie 

the episode was hype but what is Bran even doing ? i thought atleast he was trying to pull some badass shit while they guard him but he did literally nothing.

And why do they want him so badly anyway?

the whole dragon 'battle' was a bit weird, i think Jon could have done more damage on the ground with his sword tbh.

i wonder where things go from now, are the ded just gone ?

arya is the final boss of GoT ?

rip dorthraki, the fiercest warriors 

Edited by Flavawhat
31 minutes ago, Flavawhat said:

the episode was hype but what is Bran even doing ? i thought atleast he was trying to pull some badass shit while they guard him but he did literally nothing.

And why do they want him so badly anyway?

the whole dragon 'battle' was a bit weird, i think Jon could have done more damage on the ground with his sword tbh.

i wonder where things go from now, are the ded just gone ?

arya is the final boss of GoT ?

rip dorthraki, the fiercest warriors 

imo the unsullied were much more badass. standing their ground while literally getting run over