Game of Thrones Discussion Thread. [SPOILERS]

Game of Thrones Poll 1  

136 members have voted

1. 1. Who do we dislike most?

45 minutes ago, KaynineXL said:

Beric will be first to die

No way, they make it back to Winterfell EZ. If it's not Jaime (it will be), I'm with @DoctorPBC and that it's going to be Greyworm. The Battle of Winterfell is coming and our heroes are about to get PWNED much like Doc did against Frags in the Dubs seasonal finale. 

2 hours ago, KaynineXL said:

spoiler:

Hide contents

I was a little surprised about the arya + hound reunion. Maybe they're both playing tough, but they definitely have a soft spot for each other. Maybe we'll see that later on.

Ya, it will be super touching when she skins him alive to steal his face. 

Jaime isn't going to die first. I'm pretty sure he'll play a major role later on. Don't get me wrong, he'll be imprisoned by Daenerys but when the white walkers attack he'll get freed and he's going to smash them to finalise his redemption arc.

Beric is going to die fairly soon. Thoros is dead, so no second chances.

Also in this episode a key character wasn't shown at all, Melissandre. She's going to fuck some shit up as well.

All in all the episode was OK. Episode 2 better be lit af.

Also don't quote me on this but littlefinger is going to appear again. Something something faceless men. Maybe a jaqen appearance? Read some theories xd

Edited by Tranzmaster
3 hours ago, Tranzmaster said:

Jaime isn't going to die first. I'm pretty sure he'll play a major role later on. Don't get me wrong, he'll be imprisoned by Daenerys but when the white walkers attack he'll get freed and he's going to smash them to finalise his redemption arc.

Beric is going to die fairly soon. Thoros is dead, so no second chances.

Also in this episode a key character wasn't shown at all, Melissandre. She's going to fuck some shit up as well.

All in all the episode was OK. Episode 2 better be lit af.

Also don't quote me on this but littlefinger is going to appear again. Something something faceless men. Maybe a jaqen appearance? Read some theories xd

I agree with basically all of that.

Beric and Thoros I believe were really just there to bring the lord of light into the show a bit more I think, even though I thought Thoros was an awesome character. Beric isn't that useful anymore, I think they'll just kill him off early.

Jamie is definitely not going to die early I reckon... I think he will die eventually, probably doing something heroic because I think he always wanted to have something written in that book of great deeds or whatever it is.

I've seen the theory on littlefinger and it's very plausible, I believed it for while but I'm doubting it now.

Edited by KaynineXL

My thoughts are basically that: Bran is incredibly annoying, and just very convenient for the story - like it's a tad of a put off for me. I died laughing every time he was gawking in the background, like woah. Hound and Arya are the best omggggggggg. Sansa isn't my favourite, but I've come to respect her a lot. I thought this episode was a bad look for Tyrion. The riding dragons scene was too romantic and long, like omg I am going to puke. Sam + Dany/Jorah scene was incredibly moving for me, I think it's clear that Dany is going the way of her father. 

Jesus christ, some of you think Littlefinger is going to COME back? They hardly have enough time to kill off the characters they want to this season, I don't think there's time to bring back someone they let Sansa kill off to build her character. You think they would have wasted ALL of that time last season on that? Like obvi I could be wrong but still. 

On 4/15/2019 at 1:00 AM, DoubleJ said:

Forgot to mention this before tonight's episode but the Kingslayer is the first to die. 

So much plot development tonight but I can't wait for it to continue building up!

But if the starks hold/capture Jaimee as bait vs Cersei might not be bad, I mean he is still the dad to her prego self.

Literally only logged on this shit website to discuss GOT.

Edited by SneaKyKhaLidA

So, will the knight king raise the dead from the crypt and fuck everybody up?

Also, the knight king was not shown and the end of the episode? is he maybe gone to go fuck up cersei? (as daenerys vision in season 3 of a dragon flying over kings landing) was maybe the knight kings, it would explain why it was a shadow of a dragon so we wouldnt know and the throne room was full of snow.

On 4/17/2019 at 11:52 AM, londark said:

But the real question is, will Jorah fuck Daenerys before getting killed? 

naaaaah

14 hours ago, DoubleJ said:

Oof, that episode tho. 

they have to make you remember how much you love these charecters and spend time with them before they kill them. remember these characters were played by real people who played them for 8 years and many want a final scene of dialogue before marching to their death. after 8 years thats a rather hard thing to cut for time.

2 hours ago, SneaKyKhaLidA said:

So, will the knight king raise the dead from the crypt and fuck everybody up?

Also, the knight king was not shown and the end of the episode? is he maybe gone to go fuck up cersei? (as daenerys vision in season 3 of a dragon flying over kings landing) was maybe the knight kings, it would explain why it was a shadow of a dragon so we wouldnt know and the throne room was full of snow.

We can only hope.