Game of Thrones Discussion Thread. [SPOILERS]

Game of Thrones Poll 1  

136 members have voted

1. 1. Who do we dislike most?

2 hours ago, BlackJovi said:

JON FKIN SNOW 

ARYA GONNA FKIN KILL LITTLEFINGER AF

did you see that smile on little fingers face? hes happy as fuck because not only can she fight but shes a spy like him and he knows how to use spys and wants to win her over and use her. she obviously doesnt trust him but shes still young and maybe she will be swayed but unless she finds something damning or he trys something she wont do shit. hes not on her list.

2 hours ago, DoubleJ said:

We need to make a new poll. Who dies from the raiding party?

• Jon Snow
  • The Hound
  • Thoros of Mir
  • Beric Dondarrion
  • Gendry
  • Tormund Giantsbane
  • Jorah Mormont

Also fuck, there are so many questions from that preview clip. Like for real.

• Are they running to the wall or are they running into a trap?
  • Who was running out of the wall to save their asses?
  • Who is going to survive?
  • Did Danaerys follow Jon Snow on her fucking dragon?
  • How many of The Others are going to die at the hands of King Snow?

i think the hound and jorah and maybe some others. but snow and king jr is going to live. i want j bear to live but hes come so close to death that now i think its going to be a reminder that this is GOT and people die, and also will be some drama from his death and will hit danny hard that this is real and this will end everything if she doesnt stop it.

and tormund has to be the prince charming for brienne. he sees her as a strong woman and he comes from a place where strength is THE most important thing. she thinks he stares like many other men because he sees her like other men and i think their story isnt done. they are going to get together and make huge deadly babys.

Edited by fredrichnietze
1 hour ago, Flavawhat said:

i dunno, the whole catch a white walker and bring it to cersei plan seems pooped. what will it accomplish?

It's the only way to prove they exist until they get past the wall, in which it could be too late.

I do agree, it's a bit dumb. So if Danny and Jon team up and wreck the white walkers, Cersie can just walk in and take over? Sure... but leave Cersie's armies in the main land and just take her 3 dragons... 3 dragons + the armies of the north would rape the white walker army lol.

5 hours ago, KaynineXL said:

It's the only way to prove they exist until they get past the wall, in which it could be too late.

I do agree, it's a bit dumb. So if Danny and Jon team up and wreck the white walkers, Cersie can just walk in and take over? Sure... but leave Cersie's armies in the main land and just take her 3 dragons... 3 dragons + the armies of the north would rape the white walker army lol.

You underestimate the dead bro...

White giant spiders, bears, giants, other beasts, and then a million undead whites themselves. 

Pray the dragons can function in that cold.

3 minutes ago, Flavawhat said:

are dragons cold blooded animals ?!!

Hmmm... fire blooded? Idk haha

Also, I'm betting 500k that The Hound survives the raid. I have a feeling and some insight that he'll be there when Cersei falls at the end of this season. 

oh yea. literally every single thing with scales on earth is cold blooded. however their are some reptiles that can take cold weather and survive having large portions of their body completely frozen. since dragons can not burn and can breath fire seemingly endlessly, it makes sense they could heat themselves up with fire and be fine, at least for a while. im guessing sleep might be a problem.