Game of Thrones Discussion Thread. [SPOILERS]

Game of Thrones Poll 1  

136 members have voted

1. 1. Who do we dislike most?

On 08/08/2017 at 2:09 AM, DoubleJ said:

Exactly this. Watching the episode and how it progressed, I just knew in my bones we'd lose a major character. I was utterly disappointed when it didn't happen and it was the first time the series has let me down. If GRRM was in charge, they both would have died very, very violently. 

Also, Arya didn't "beat Brienne". All she did was poke a giant woman in her giant armor chest plate. In a real fight she would not have been able to break Bri's armor and would have gotten kabob'd by her giant sword. This isn't Oberyn vs The Mountain, this was a little girl with a short, fencing sword taking on a woman 5x her side in full war garb. 

ggNORE Arya, you suck ass. 

In the first few seconds the little fencing sword was centimetres away from Brienes throat lol

Okay, she wasn't expecting it, but in a real fight, no way Brienne catches Arya. You just can't face it that Arya is a monster.

Edited by KaynineXL
Spoiler

Still upset about Highgarden I mean where was Lady Olenna's Tyrell army? Lol 5,000 men just easily took over a major castle in a few hours and killed my Queen of Thorns quite stupid.

Spoiler

On the other hand finally the Tyrell's get their revenge thanks to Danaerys in that loot train battle feelsgoodman

Easuguuch by the Sea episode tonight fam. Fucking HYPE?!

"We ask the Father to judge our heroes with mercy accepting their human frailty. We ask the Mother to bless Sandor Clegane and Tormund Giantsbane so we may continue to love them for seasons to come. We ask the Warrior to give us courage in these days of strife and turmoil as the North steps onto the battlefield once more. We ask the Maiden to protect our dignity and wipe our tears should the worst come to pass. We ask the Smith to strengthen our hands and our backs so we may finish the work required of us until next week's episode. We ask the Crone to guide us on our journey from darkness to darkness. And we ask the Stranger not to kill us in our beds tonight for no damn reason at all."

Edited by DoubleJ
To exert my fucking fear of this episode fam.

We need to make a new poll. Who dies from the raiding party?

• Jon Snow
  • The Hound
  • Thoros of Mir
  • Beric Dondarrion
  • Gendry
  • Tormund Giantsbane
  • Jorah Mormont

Also fuck, there are so many questions from that preview clip. Like for real.

• Are they running to the wall or are they running into a trap?
  • Who was running out of the wall to save their asses?
  • Who is going to survive?
  • Did Danaerys follow Jon Snow on her fucking dragon?
  • How many of The Others are going to die at the hands of King Snow?

Edited by DoubleJ
FUCK!

Predictions:

• Either, Dany followed them and is going to have a showdown with the Others and their trap party OR Jorah dies but the rest of them survive, leading to Dany to sympathize and want vengeance. 
  • The Others capture the raiding party and idk what, but I'm scared.
  • All of our favorite characters die but Jon somehow makes it out.
  • Samwell shows up and does nothing.
  • Arya continues to do nothing.
  • Sansa continues to do nothing as well.
  • Bran somehow saves the day. Maybe he wargs a dragon having maybe seen them through Jon.
  • Per the prophecy, Jaime is forced to kill Cersei to protect the lives of those around him. And considering Jaime's storyline is a tragedy, he will kill himself because he was forced to kill the woman he loves and their baby she is carrying. 

Also what a fucking ploy to call this episode "EASuguuCH". The TV people are learning.