Game of Thrones Discussion Thread. [SPOILERS]

Game of Thrones Poll 1  

136 members have voted

1. 1. Who do we dislike most?

so bran said something to little finger. "chaos is a ladder".  this is referring to the scene below that only little finger and varys knew. little finger now knows that bran knows some his secrets if not all of them. also kinda depressed that bran went and got possessed by the raven =/ i guess this makes sense thou since the old raven had a life and was the hand of 3 kings and was very involved in everything until he went north and disappeared. it didnt make a lot of sense as to why the raven choose to leave behind everything until now. once he became the raven he wasnt the same person anymore.

HOLY SHIT.

Spoiler

When Jon said, "She's gone" and then they panned to Jaime and Bron... my heart fucking sunk. As soon as Drogon screeched, my fucking body got chills. When she said "Dracarys" I teared up.

I can't believe they let Jaime live there, but damn am I excited for the next episode. GRRM would have killed his ass so fast. 

Also, Arya still sucks ass. 

Jon showing daenerys that dragonstone cave that had white walkers drawn on it was fucking amazing. Dragonfire shitting on everything was amazing. Bronn laughing after saying 'uguuon?' was amazing aswell, him saving jamie too... Pretty sure he won't die tho, Bronn gonna save him once again hype. Also

ARYA IS A FUCKING BEAST

Fuck off you guys and your arya fetishes

Brienne wins 1v1 vs Loras - OK

Brienne wins 1v1 vs Jaime - Alright fine , Jaime was kinda weak anyway at that point.

Brienne wins 1v1 vs the Hound - ...........I guess because of the infection but i mean.......alright then

Arya wins vs Brienne 2-3 times in a matter of seconds - Nope, I'm out.

12 minutes ago, Tranzmaster said:

Brienne wins 1v1 vs Jaime - Alright fine , Jaime was kinda weak anyway at that point.

Brienne wins 1v1 vs the Hound - ...........I guess because of the infection but i mean.......alright then

Different fighting styles m8

Also pretty sure Brienne was holding back, oh ya know bcos it's Arya fkin Stark and they are in winter fell...????

5 hours ago, Tranzmaster said:

Ya like Doc said, at first Brienne was going slow because you obviously don't try your hardest on someone "training", once she realised Arya was good, she put more into it and it was still tough.

Brienne is huge with a big sword making her slower. Arya is small which means she's a smaller target(says the great Syrio Forel) and holds a light sword and a dagger meaning she's very fast. Arya's fight style is perfect for Brienne as long as she don't get caught.

Edited by KaynineXL