Game of Thrones Discussion Thread. [SPOILERS]

Game of Thrones Poll 1  

136 members have voted

1. 1. Who do we dislike most?

If there is a Stark that will die this season, Sansa is definetly the one, but I don't see that happening any time soon. As long as Little Finger and/or Cersei are around, there is no way she can die; she has too much unfinished business with them. Since GoT is a show empowering women, I simply can't imagine Sansa dying as the victim she has been throughout the serie.

Also, if John Snow is destined to meet Denerys eventually, Sansa would probably not be with him for that. Since Tyrion is with Denerys, Sansa being there would be weird because any scene with Tyrion and Sansa reunited as former husband and wife would be so fucking cringe. I seriously doubt that she is going to become an annoying John Snow follower. The show is not done with her imo.

10 minutes ago, gbwead said:

If there is a Stark that will die this season, Sansa is definetly the one, but I don't see that happening any time soon. As long as Little Finger and/or Cersei are around, there is no way she can die; she has too much unfinished business with them. Since GoT is a show empowering women, I simply can't imagine Sansa dying as the victim she has been throughout the serie.

Also, if John Snow is destined to meet Denerys eventually, Sansa would probably not be with him for that. Since Tyrion is with Denerys, Sansa being there would be weird because any scene with Tyrion and Sansa reunited as former husband and wife would be so fucking cringe. I seriously doubt that she is going to become an annoying John Snow follower. The show is not done with her imo.

i mean, they got along and liked eachother and tyrion gave her the most freedom of anyone not family. maybe they meet up again and sansa decides she loves him not just like. happy ending for some of the people who went through some real shit.

1 minute ago, fredrichnietze said:

i mean, they got along and liked eachother and tyrion gave her the most freedom of anyone not family. maybe they meet up again and sansa decides she loves him not just like. happy ending for some of the people who went through some real shit.

I guess it's possible, but that was a terrible shitty part of their respective storylines, so I don't really see it.

i think that the show just builds tension between jon and sansa just so it looks interesting but i doubt there is any. 

What happens if the hound reaches winterfell and tells sansa littlefinger betrayed ned stark for example? (Which he did see season 1)

Whatever happens and how the showwriters do it. I still think the one whos days are counted are littlefingers

Edited by Tranzmaster
39 minutes ago, Tranzmaster said:

i think that the show just builds tension between jon and sansa just so it looks interesting but i doubt there is any. 

What happens if the hound reaches winterfell and tells sansa littlefinger betrayed ned stark for example? (Which he did see season 1)

Whatever happens and how the showwriters do it. I still think the one whos days are counted are littlefingers

jon would kill him. sansa though may decided she needs his soldiers more then she needs revenge at the moment and wait until the fighting is over to kill him. i agree his days are numbered. but i think he'll uguuroach to the very end or close. he started the game of thrones by killing the hand of the king and i think game of thrones will end with his death.

Man, Jon sending Tormund to help man the wall is foreshadowing something I never want to see. Cant you just let the big guy just have awkward run ins with Brienne . I'm excited about the Brotherhood without banners story line a lot this season, The Hound does a great job with his shift between comedic and serious tones .Sansa and Jon have an interesting dilemma too in the north. Im not too happy with the King's landing scenes so far and how the story is progressing there .

11 hours ago, TJXD said:

Man, Jon sending Tormund to help man the wall is foreshadowing something I never want to see. Cant you just let the big guy just have awkward run ins with Brienne . I'm excited about the Brotherhood without banners story line a lot this season, The Hound does a great job with his shift between comedic and serious tones .Sansa and Jon have an interesting dilemma too in the north. Im not too happy with the King's landing scenes so far and how the story is progressing there .

Tormund is sent to easuguuch-by-the-sea by Jon since its the closest to hardhome.

The Hound saw the same place in the fire ("What do you see?" "Ice. A wall of ice. The wall." "What else?" "It's where the Wall meets the sea.")

Its pretty confirmed they will meet up

Edit: LOL that uguu in "eastw atch" devs pls

Edited by Tranzmaster