Game of Thrones Discussion Thread. [SPOILERS]

Game of Thrones Poll 1  

136 members have voted

1. 1. Who do we dislike most?

Just now, LionKIng said:

Sansa needs to die already.

if she died then little finger would have no reason to help snow. brienne would also probably fuck off as her reason detre is to protect the girls and she already wrote off arya and hasnt seen nor heard from her in years.

2 hours ago, fredrichnietze said:

if she died then little finger would have no reason to help snow. brienne would also probably fuck off as her reason detre is to protect the girls and she already wrote off arya and hasnt seen nor heard from her in years.

srsly? what about the white walkers, I doubt they would leave now after hearing this shitt. They have no choice but to stay even if sansa died.

2 hours ago, LionKIng said:

srsly? what about the white walkers, I doubt they would leave now after hearing this shitt. They have no choice but to stay even if sansa died.

because little finger saw a walker? or would risk his life for the good of the kingdom because hes such a good person? brienne maybe thou 

Edited by fredrichnietze
51 minutes ago, fredrichnietze said:

because little finger saw a walker? or would risk his life for the good of the kingdom because hes such a good person? brienne maybe thou 

Lady Brienne is there for good imo. Need her to save Tormund in battle so we can ship them all the way.

Sansa is going to die. I can feel it in my bones because honestly, I feel her character has ran its course. Considering Jon was named King of the North, I also feel Peter B will leave since his goal of marrying the future northern queen didn't work. I'm figuring he hears of Danaerys struggling with Euron and sides with Cersei, thinking shell win this war, murdering sansa in some clever way before his own bitter end. 

I'm fucking worried about the Hound though as he's marching to the forefront of this clash with the whites.

5 hours ago, SneaKyKhaLidA said:

You know what would be super fucked, if daenerys like kills everybody in kings landing and then the white walkers come and revive all the dead as white walkers and have a lannister army aka white walker queen cersei

so far we have not seen the walkers raise anyone they did not kill, or anyone that has been dead for a long time or buried. we dont know the extent of their power but their are implied limitations. they havent raised everyone who ever lived and died ever, and if they could then this would not be a fight any army could win and i dont think this ends with everyone dead.

4 hours ago, Tranzmaster said:

I have a feeling that Euron will win a big fight at sea. You could kinda confirm that from the trailers. So I'm pretty sure that implies he'll get the gift he promised Cersei.

Whatever that is.

he has experience so i think with all other things being equal ish he would win every time, however wooden boats + dragons. the Byzantium empire built "greek fire" ships that routinely won naval battles against the turks where they were outnumbered badly. all the wood has to be aged so all the liquid leaves so it will not warp, then it is coated in resins and tar and paints to prevent liquid from entering the wood and causing rot or warping and leaks as a result. their ships are bonfires waiting to happen and they are much slower then dragons and less maneuverable. only thing i have seen so to take out dragons is arrows and spears which drogon kinda laughed off.