Game of Thrones Discussion Thread. [SPOILERS]

Game of Thrones Poll 1  

136 members have voted

1. 1. Who do we dislike most?

Favourite character(s): Margaery Tyrell

Why is he/she your favourite character: She is beautiful, clever, and graceful 24/7 with one of the most awesome grandma's Olenna Tyrell

What's your favourite scene?:

Spoiler

Margaery Tyrell's death ironically. The musical score, her realization of the high sparrow being politically outmaneuvered by Cersei, and her trying to get everyone out in time. She was one of the smartest players in the game of thrones, but the high sparrow was such an idiot he brought her down with him. Margaery will always have been my favorite character, but now I am rooting for Sansa Stark and Danaerys I want to see Cersei go down

Natalie Dormer is 10/10 agreed

Alright lets do this:

Favourite character: The Hound

Why is he/she your favourite character: He's not mainstream good and he's not mainstream evil. His character development is super interesting and complex (comparable to Jaime's). He's one of the best anti-heroes I've ever seen in a series. Also wonderful acting and delivered some funny scenes as well. He's also badass and a GOAT warrior (screw u Brienne)

Favourite scene: "I'm gonna have to eat every fucking chicken in this room." nuff said

Favourite character: Jaime

Why is he/she your favourite character: He's not mainstream good and he's not mainstream evil. His character development is super interesting and complex (comparable to The hound's). He's one of the best anti-heroes I've ever seen in a series. Also wonderful acting and delivered some funny scenes as well. He's also badass and a GOAT warrior (screw u Brienne)

Favourite scene: When he pushed bran down. Little shit they told him to stop climbing the walls...

Edited by axx