Game of Thrones Discussion Thread. [SPOILERS]

Game of Thrones Poll 1  

136 members have voted

1. 1. Who do we dislike most?

Considering they had Theon and Yara travel to Meereen in the span of like 3 episodes, I doubt they would cut out Arya for the entire next season, just because she's traveling to westeros. I wonder if Arya has any faceless man powers or was the only thing she gained over two seasons was how to fight in the dark. I can't imagine anything Arya does either next episode or next season will be worth the huge buildup though. I really hope she doesn't just go to winterfell and follow Sansa/Jon wherever they go, that would be horrible. 

I do hope we'll see Bran next episode though. I'm curious if Benjen became a friendly white walker or something, since he was "stabbed" with a piece of dragonglass by the children of the forest

Great opening scene to get us prepared for what we're about to see!

Battle for Mereen went as expected. Daenerys has 3 dragons, the rest of the world does not. She cannot be stopped

Fuck the Greyjoy siblings at this point! Theon is a bigger uguu than Tommen now and Yara wants to betray he own in order to get a piece of that khaleesi ass. Come on now D&D, her house words are "We Do Not Sow" 

Good luck convincing the true iron born to give up pillaging, raiding, and raping after that is all they've ever known and all they've ever believed in. Can the Iron Born even survive without it? I thought the whole concept of the iron islands was that they were baron (not lacking iron) and that's why their people had to steal from the mainlanders in order to live?

Team Euron season 7!

I think we all knew the Rickon death coming, but even so it was very emotional scene. Well done

Battle of the Bastards had some amazing scenes. Great job D&D as well as director Miguel Sapochinik

Really starting to dislike Sansa. That smug look on her face as if she knew all along that the knights of the Vale were gonna show up right on time? Still not seeing the reason she couldn't inform Jon of the letter? Seems to me she couldn't care less if Jon had died in battle, as long as she was able to retake Winterfell for herself and kill her ex-lover

With that said, long live the Stark name!

Winter is Coming and so is the resolution to the Tower of Joy scene

11 minutes ago, DoubleJ said:

I still just really dislike her. 

I'm sure she'll continue to be whiney and self entitled without actually doing anything.

But at least she aided Jon and made sure Ramsay got what was coming to him.

After watching the episode, I feel really sad about Wun Wun. :( 

All the scenes having Wun Wun could have done in a better way. Nobody was even shocked to see a giant in the first place and they brought him to a battle without even a single weapon. he was barehanded all the time. I mean, if he had some huge ass hammer or Idk even a whole tree he could have swept through that formation which Boltons came up with. Just imagine the damage he could have done instead of just standing there and getting shot by arrows and spears. 

Overall, other battle scenes were nicely done. I expected Rickon's death to be somewhat like that. Sansa on the other hand is still the same, she didn't even bothered to inform Jon about her writing a letter to Littlefinger and ofc all that help from Littlefinger will cost them something. 

Other then that, +1 for Jon, +1 for Dragons and +1 for Greyworm as well. 

5 hours ago, codylramey said:

How can you hate on sansa and not hate on jon for falling for the trap that sansa warned him about.

Pretty much this. Jon fell into the trap that Sansa warned him about because Jon is fucking stupid. Sansa also likely didn't tell him about Littlefinger because she knows Jon is fucking stupid.

13 hours ago, KaynineXL said:

I'd also like to applaud Iwan Rheon, the actor that plays Ramsey.

Even though he was an ass in GoT, he made that character so fun to watch. He was always so smug and mean, but at the same time I found him quite funny.

Also thought he was great to watch in Misfits as Simon, idk if any of you have watched that.

This is true,

If you see him in interviews or on his twitter he is the complete opposite , hella funny and chill lol so different to see him as ramsay.

Just now, SneaKyKhaLidA said:

This is true,

If you see him in interviews or on his twitter he is the complete opposite , hella funny and chill lol so different to see him as ramsay.

Each time I read your IGN I read it "Khalifa".

:|

8 minutes ago, SneaKyKhaLidA said:

This is true,

In Misfits, he's a real quiet shy person, so it was strange when I saw him in GoT lol.

I think most of us can assume Cersei is going to burn down the Sept, and potentially her own son, with the wildfire left over from the Mad King's reign. I'm wondering if she allows herself to be burned down with it? 

She very much believes in the prophecy (not sure if that's the right word to use) that she was given by the witch when she was a child. That all her children, the only thing that matters to her in this world, will die. She has absolutely no allies (something she did to herself) other than Jamie, Qyburn, and the Zombie Mountain

It could end up being a self-fulfilling prophecy. She believes in the witches fortune so badly that she ends up finishing the job herself

I'd be surprised if it plays out this way, just something to think about