Game of Thrones Discussion Thread. [SPOILERS]

Game of Thrones Poll 1  

136 members have voted

1. 1. Who do we dislike most?

I like Game of Thrones. Feel free to talk about it here. Spoilers MUST be in spoiler tags with an extra caution making people aware there it is a legit spoiler otherwise I assure you, you will be hated by everyone.

Go ahead and fill out this form so we can all see who you like and such.

----

Favourite character(s):

Why is he/she your favourite character:

What's your favourite scene?:

----

Remember to use spoiler tags if needed when filling out this form.

Mine:

Favourite character(s): Jon Snow & Arya Stark

Why is he/she your favourite character: Jon Snow and Arya are both the most fun to watch imo, they both have great story lines and they've been there from the start which has made me bond with their characters.

What's your favourite scene:  Actual spoiler below:

Without a doubt when Arya and The hound were together. They were an unlikely duo, but it was awesome to see Arya become an absolute savage and you got the see the softer side of the hound.

Edited by KaynineXL

Favourite Character(s): Tormund Giantsbane

Why is he/she your favourite Character:  "Father of Bears"

"... She was fun to lay with that bear. Never has a woman given me such a fight, nor such strong sons."

"What could you do if you did find her? You said she bit half your member off."

"Only half. And half me member is still twice as long as any other man's."  

3 minutes ago, DrCraig said:

Should make it it clear that you shouldn't view this thread unless you're caught up

I don't want to ruin the dreams of a little boy

Whenever you feel you're about to unleash a spoiler, make people aware of it.

Example:

BIG ASS MOTHER FUCKING SPOILER RIGHT HERE MAN, TRUST ME DONT LOOK. I SWEAR YOU'LL REGRET IT:

actually not gonna put some big spoiler here, I know people will get curious and click it. 

Edited by KaynineXL

Hi im Tritios, im 12 years old and i also watch GoT. 

Favorite character: Ramsey and Melisandre

because

4f0EIIl.gif?noredirect 

If you havent seen the latest episode you shouldnt touch this thread anyway, people always seem to give out hints of what happend in the latest episode without spoileing anything. but ye spoilers belong in spilers :P

Ramsey is the true Alpha, damn i love that guy. 

and we finally get to see more of the handicapped kid!!! even tho what we saw was kinda dull i hope we get to see more of that story line this season

and yay snow is back!

Edited by Tritios

Hello Gaynine QTpie

Favourite character(s): Daenerys Targaryen

Why is he/she your favourite character: Unbelievably sexy, mother of DRAGONS, she's a boss ass uguu 

Spoiler

When joffrey got poisoned and rolled in the floor like a worm, that was lovely. 

Spoiler

jon snow y u do dis 

Edited by BlackJovi
6 minutes ago, DrCraig said:

pls craig

brah.. if I saw that comment I'd put 2 and 2 together and realize that happened.

3 minutes ago, BlackJovi said:

Hello Gaynine QTpie

Favourite character(s): Daenerys Targaryen

Why is he/she your favourite character: Unbelievably sexy, mother of DRAGONS, she's a boss ass uguu 

When joffrey got poisoned and rolled in the floor like a worm, that was lovely.

Hide contents

jon snow y u do dis 

SPOILERS YOU uguu

1 minute ago, Rendiz said:

Favourite character(s): Tyrion Lannister

Why is he/she your favourite character: Need I explain? He is the most intelligent and funniest character.

Hide contents

When Littlefinger kills Lysa

Lysa was so annoying

Hi K9, I've been a big fan of whole series ever since my best friend recommended me the series 3 years back. 

Favourite character(s):  Peter 'Littlefinger' Baelish, Lord Varys and also Tyene Sand (tbh more of a favourite because of casting actress)

Why is he/she your favourite character: Littlefinger is easily one of the most witty, badass and mischievous characters throughout the series. Always trying to make his way up by doing whatever he can, very good at manipulating and making other people believe him. 

What's your favourite scene?: Hard to choose from but.. [Tried to write it without mentioning any major spoiler, still don't read if you haven't seen anything after third season]

Spoiler

Trial of Tyrion. He confesses that he is guilty of being a dwarf and how badly he wishes that he should have never saved the kingdom from Stannis, and he should have poisoned them all. Basically that whole speech was dope, 10/10 would watch again. 

Also lol

Spoiler

Cw9fWR1.gif

Edited by LiquidFrost
5 hours ago, Tritios said:

Hi im Tritios, im 12 years old and i also watch GoT. 

Favorite character: Ramsey and Melisandre

because

4f0EIIl.gif?noredirect 

If you havent seen the latest episode you shouldnt touch this thread anyway, people always seem to give out hints of what happend in the latest episode without spoileing anything. but ye spoilers belong in spilers :P

Reveal hidden contents

Ramsey is the true Alpha, damn i love that guy. 

and we finally get to see more of the handicapped kid!!! even tho what we saw was kinda dull i hope we get to see more of that story line this season

and yay snow is back!

Yeah we didnt get to see more of the handicap kid cuz the story line was way ahead of the rest of the stories, should be about the same this season, so we should see more of him.