A Lyrical word Battle (May 2nd - May 22nd)

So I made a song relating to the forums. ( don't really know if it counts? But oh well )

A slow pace rap

IGN:OldManHeim

Song name: Tranquility 

I made the song with this beat on repeat so thats where the vibe should be.

I'v never tried anything like this, so yeah :^)

raw

Spoiler

*Large angry black man shouting* THIS IS A OFFTOPIC PRODUCTION 

This forum is deader than the members I used to post with, but it aint over till its over I still got some shitposters that I run with

The few of us who remain deal with such disdain as darkshade tries to keep us in his lane, but never fear we refuse to play that silly game 

This beat is going harder than the 681 pages of what we used to call the zone, now we post and never feel alone trying to grab at the threads we once called home

I'll multiquote you harder than Misfire, I'll spam spiderman in honor of a man called Smash but lets not forget to tip our hats to the past

Ripping into this contest like Emlee going in on another female poster, my flow is colder than the homie Winter and that shiny ass bulba

(Chorus)

Still we stick together in these lonely times

The posters that keep the flame alive

Keep the love for this place as strong as the threads that intertwine

(Guy from the intro shouts) SHOUT OUT TO UMAD

Turtle beat the rabbit but the old posters left the legacy for the new to find, call me Thinknice with the big nose smelling the W as soon as I heard this beat arise

Artistic on this track like DeeJ finding her OTP, now look back at me as I hold the key to the future like Dannnnnno dropping replies on plebs in GD

Some may say my flow is like Flavabajari illegally killing my competition as it spawns, but don't worry I'll laugh it off faster than one of Kelarr's alts getting gone
Now I won't mislead you like Marley, I do still love the ruins of what remain but trying to find solace in the grave is like saying Armistis has game

Taking off the mask and realizing that most of my nostalgia will forever remain in the past, but hey man I had a blast.

(Chorus)

(Guy from the intro shouts) SHOUT OUT TO  DAHAKA

The bars are getting slower and slower and my head stoops lower and lower as I miss what once was

Crashing this place to the ground harder than Lax hosting a minecraft server, but I'll pick up the bricks and forge myself a crown.

Crafting the rhymes better than the sigs I make in my spare time as I share the shine with my brothers and sisters of CM

Feeling like Bowser with all my pride as I count the posts that we all once used to host.

So with the final line in this rather less than eccentric rhyme I'd like to say thanks for your time.

(music slowly fades and this line plays to the end)

Locked in trash are the memories of the past that we all held true, reading Our Diary one more time to know that we can all make it through.

r73VJe3.gif?noredirect

Edited by Heimann
9 hours ago, Heimann said:

So I made a song relating to the forums. ( don't really know if it counts? But oh well )

A slow pace rap

IGN:OldManHeim

Song name: Tranquility 

I made the song with this beat on repeat so thats where the vibe should be.

I'v never tried anything like this, so yeah :^)

raw

Reveal hidden contents

*Large angry black man shouting* THIS IS A OFFTOPIC PRODUCTION 

This forum is deader than the members I used to post with, but it aint over till its over I still got some shitposters that I run with

The few of us who remain deal with such disdain as darkshade tries to keep us in his lane, but never fear we refuse to play that silly game 

This beat is going harder than the 681 pages of what we used to call the zone, now we post and never feel alone trying to grab at the threads we once called home

I'll multiquote you harder than Misfire, I'll spam spiderman in honor of a man called Smash but lets not forget to tip our hats to the past

Ripping into this contest like Emlee going in on another female poster, my flow is colder than the homie Winter and that shiny ass bulba

(Chorus)

(Guy from the intro shouts) SHOUT OUT TO UMAD

Turtle beat the rabbit but the old posters left the legacy for the new to find, call me Thinknice with the big nose smelling the W as soon as I heard this beat arise

Artistic on this track like DeeJ finding her OTP, now look back at me as I hold the key to the future like Dannnnnno dropping replies on plebs in GD

Some may say my flow is like Flavabajari illegally killing my competition as it spawns, but don't worry I'll laugh it off faster than one of Kelarr's alts getting gone
Now I won't mislead you like Marley, I do still love the ruins of what remain but trying to find solace in the grave is like saying Armistis has game

Taking off the mask and realizing that most of my nostalgia will forever remain in the past, but hey man I had a blast.

(Chorus)

(Guy from the intro shouts) SHOUT OUT TO  DAHAKA

The bars are getting slower and slower and my head stoops lower and lower as I miss what once was

Crashing this place to the ground harder than Lax hosting a minecraft server, but I'll pick up the bricks and forge myself a crown.

Crafting the rhymes better than the sigs I make in my spare time as I share the shine with my brothers and sisters of CM

Feeling like Bowser with all my pride as I count the posts that we all once used to host.

So with the final line in this rather less than eccentric rhyme I'd like to say thanks for your time.

(music slowly fades and this line plays to the end)

Locked in trash are the memories of the past that we all held true, reading My Diary one more time to know that we can all make it through.

r73VJe3.gif?noredirect

burning-laptop-o.gif

IGN: DoubleJ

Title: Names

Click here for a sample.

Yo, PokeMMO, no bullshit just games. More like PokeMMO, no spit just names.

Sittin’ on the top of my mountain drinking from the fountain of wins, sharin’ grins with my boy KB and that kid Frags. uguuing mags, ya that’s magnetons, we look down and make it rain with only one care and that’s the Hall of Fame.

It’s the ballad of burnt coppin’ wobbu and gettin’ turnt, at least until Sneasel preaches murda and the pursuit begins.

Yo, I once thought this game was life, but it’s dead full of strife layin’ in a crypt flipped over and lubed up with kyu and desu all moved up.

Let me check it tho, we’ve had our ups and downs. So many clowns and just as many frowns. Forget it tho, we all know we love it here. Trapped on the road like a deer. Blinded by the lights. Frozen by the endless nights. EV train. Breeding chain. Nickname.

Sippin’ on a fifth screamin’ Gladiator, call me a hater but wasn’t that straight from smogon and you came later? It’s a no brainer, bring a sweeper beat a cheater. WhiteKnight, more like fright night, scared to see you in an alley as you remind us all that you’ve got an alt, maybe two. It never ends.  You’ve got friends. I don’t need to know. So please go.

Aura, CiX… who even is that? LYLE #1 before I’m done. LYLE #1 before I’m done. LYLE #1 and I’m done.

Edited by DoubleJ
To exert my dominance of course.

IGN: FireTail

Style: Pop Ballad (i can provide some vocals as i imagined them if needed) 

The Chansey Dance

VERSE 1

Do you fear me? 
I will make you fall
They can't touch me
I'm a sassy wall

Try to toxic
And a bell will ring
If you hit me
Listen to my wish

VERSE 2

Do you love me? 
Bet you love my kit
Every teamcomp
Has some room for me

Farming BPs
In the matchmaking
Winning tourneys
I make noobs ragequit

CHORUS:
Whether you're specs or physical
We'll win this game 6 to 0
There's just no end to these stalls
In the tier of the broken walls

VERSE 3

50 HP? 
Better hide from me
Tell your teammates
'Bout my killing spree

Switching out and
I just heal back up
Trap arena?
Got my new shed hull!

CHORUS:
Whether you're specs or physical
We'll win this game 6 to 0
There's just no end to these stalls
In the tier of the broken walls

Edited by scarface78987

IGN OrangeManiac

Style: Hip hop (I might rap this eventually with my horrible rap-voice)

Spoiler

God-bird Xatu

Verse 1

Trainers thought I am worthless

They made me NU

But all you scrubs don't know

That I'm coming for you

Because all I got to do

Is let my mind Calm

I will sweep your whole team

And you will face palm

Just try to attack

I can eat it all up

Return from Choice Band Slaking

And I ask "wassup?"

Okay, I took a bit of damage

Now let me take a nap

But before you realize

I wake up and attack

*chorus*

You know that..

I can see the future

I can see the past

But what I know for sure

Is that you just can't last

Unless you pick me in your team

Now let's get the win

And let the tier know

That I am the king

You know that..

I can see the future

I can see the past

But what I know for sure

Is that you just can't last

Unless you pick me in your team

Now let's get the win

And make every trainer here

Be mirin' (my power)

Verse 2

You still ain't convinced?

Well, I can make that change

You lost without me once again

Now ain't that strange?

Just put the team on my back

Well, rather on my wings

We glide to the victory

And we shall be the kings

I heard you don't like Umbreon

And you hate that fat blob

Well, I'm just letting you know

That I'm here for the job

Now if you still ain't convinced

It's all your fault

Just leave me in the PC Box

And lose by default

*chorus*

You know that..

I can see the future

I can see the past

But what I know for sure

Is that you just can't last

Unless you pick me in your team

Now let's get the win

And let the tier know

That I am the king

You know that..

I can see the future

I can see the past

But what I know for sure

Is that you just can't last

Unless you pick me in your team

Now let's get the win

And make every trainer here

Be mirin' (my power)

*epic hip hop beat until the end*

Edited by OrangeManiac
On 5/11/2016 at 2:52 AM, avyie said:

Hmm, just wondering, are we allowed to drop the f-bomb once or twice? xD

If the word filter allows it, it's fair game.

If not, don't do it.

or you can just use uguu instead

Hey guys!

This is ending tomorrow.

There aren't a lot of entries,s o I'm sure it's easy competition, right...?

I'm looking forward to seeing hopefully like 10 more entries that you guys may or may not have been working on this entire time and are waiting for the last minute to post..? :v

6 minutes ago, Eggplant said:

Hey guys!

This is ending tomorrow.

There aren't a lot of entries,s o I'm sure it's easy competition, right...?

I'm looking forward to seeing hopefully like 10 more entries that you guys may or may not have been working on this entire time and are waiting for the last minute to post..? :v

a95gVbAG_700w_0.jpg