Team Tournament April (Saturday 7th May)

X96eAJ7.jpg

Welcome to the Official PokeMMO Team Tournament of April 2016.~

These are monthly competitive tournaments where teams can test their skill against each other.
Players battle as teams (3 at a time). Teams can switch out which members compete between rounds.

[MDVN] MastersxDivision will be given the opportunity to defend their title from March. They have earned a registration slot. 

We will have three types of battles per round. These battles are OU, OU, and Doubles.

There will be three matches at a stage, the matches will fall into place as followed:
The top spot will be an OU match.
The middle spot will be an OU match.
The bottom spot will be a Doubles match

Date: Thursday 5th May
Time: 4:00 PM EST| 9:00 PM GMT

NEW: All the players that are playing must be registered! The maximum of registered players may not exceed 10. Only those players are allowed to play for your team.
One representative from their own team registers their players (posts edited after the tournament has begun will lead to DQ)
Team Name:
Team Tag:
Registered Players:

Team Captain:
(Note: The Team Captain is who I will be contacting if I need to relay information to your team.)

Alt Teams: If I notice your team is an alt team, when creating the bracket and reserves list I will put that team on the last spot of reserves.

Details:
16 Teams
6v6
Level 50

OU/OU/Doubles

Date & Time:
Date: Saturday, 7th May.
Time: 4:00 PM EST | 9:00 PM BST

Channel 7

Clauses:
Sleep/OHKO/Pristine/Species/Evasion/Hax Item/Bag Item/Self KO
List of Clauses and what they mean.

Banned Moves:
Baton Pass

Banned Pokemon from OU:

Wobbufet

Dugtrio

Salamence

Dragonite

Tyranitar

Notes:

• Disconnecting during a match when result in a DQ.
  • Do not block the Staff running the Event. If you disregard requests for you to unblock staff members then you will be disqualified.
  • If the inappropriate tiers and clauses are selected, your match is voided, and you will be asked to rematch.
  • Volpi Clause (requesting to change channels for your matches) will not be allowed for this tournament. Entrants are encouraged to uncheck "Render Overworld in Battle". (Menu -> Settings -> Video).
  • Once your match is called you will have 10 minutes to report to the table. No time extensions will be given.
  • Time clause is in effect for stalemate battles in round 1 and 2. When there is a tie (1-1) and the third match takes over an hour, a decision by the host/GM may be made about the outcome of the duel.

Prize:

650.000 Yen each for the 3 winning players, guaranteed spot in next TT and sprites on the poster.

Team Name: KingCheerios
Team Tag: LYLE
Registered Players: KingBowser, DoubleJ, Raaidn, NikhilR, KaynineXL, DestructX, Artemiseta, BlackJovi, Gypss, Yangsam

Team Captain: KingBowser

EDIT:

Well, well, well.. Would you look at that. Ol' reliable Kaynine does it again.

Edited by KaynineXL
Get on my level Nik

Team Name: PowerfullBrazilian
Team Tag: [PWBR]
Registered Players: JeferBuck, Jhowcrazy, Changeman, Toushirouu, RoddyK, CleytonVale, PoronMaster, RickAlvares, Tacamura, MestrePorkemon

Team Captain: JhowCrazy

Edited by Toushirou

Team Name: God Only Knows

Team Tag: GOK
Registered Players: 
PIata,  ihatos, Peterpoom ,Morrizbel , dalarcon,phobosz,skatersJCS, Aleso, jackofdown
Team Captain: peterpoom

Edited by plata

Fuckers in school telling me, always in the barber shop Chief Keef ain’t bout this, Chief Keef ain’t bout that My boy a BD on fucking Lamron and them He, he they say that uguu don’t be putting in no work SHUT THE FUCK UP! Y'all uguus ain’t know shit All ya motherfuckers talk about Chief Keef ain’t no hitta Chief Keef ain’t this Chief Keef a fake SHUT THE FUCK UP Y'all don’t live with that uguu Y'all know that uguu got caught with a ratchet Shootin' at the police and shit uguu been on probation since  i dont know when

Just now, 001 said:

Fuckers in school telling me, always in the barber shop Chief Keef ain’t bout this, Chief Keef ain’t bout that My boy a BD on fucking Lamron and them He, he they say that uguu don’t be putting in no work SHUT THE FUCK UP! Y'all uguus ain’t know shit All ya motherfuckers talk about Chief Keef ain’t no hitta Chief Keef ain’t this Chief Keef a fake SHUT THE FUCK UP Y'all don’t live with that uguu Y'all know that uguu got caught with a ratchet Shootin' at the police and shit uguu been on probation since  i dont know when

wrong thread