Catching with class (Thursday, May 5th)

Event Description:

The students of the 'Pokemon Trainers School' in Rustboro city will soon write their last exam and graduate to become the next generation of top Pokemontrainers. To celebrate their graduation the principal of the 'Pokemon Trainers School' wants to give every student their first Pokemon. Since he is busy preparing the students for their exams he needs your help to catch a pokemon for every student!

Date & Time:

Date: Thursday, May 5th

Time: 5PM EDT/ 10PM BST

Venue:

Pokemon Trainers School, Rustboro City, Channel 7

Prize:

100.000$ per round

Rules:

• Event information will be broadcast over Channel chat.
  • There will be 20 rounds in which a Pokemon species and nature will be given by the event host. Players will then search for and capture that Pokemon, and the first to show it in Normal chat at the event venue will win a point for that round.
  • You must link the Pokemon in Normal chat at the event venue, no other chat will be accepted.
  • Pokemon has to be caught after it was anounced in chat.
  • Bred Pokemon will not count as a valid entry.
  • Pokemon must be your OT.
  • Any attempts to cheat will result in disqualification.

Host: Kurodashi

Ref: RacheLucario

1 hour ago, Nobarsmcgee said:

Can I ask what the hold up is for paying winners? My teammate won a round from the catching event last week and still hasn't been payed 

I am still awaiting the prizes. I will be mailing them out as soon as I have them. In the future please mesage the host of the event in question with questions regarding prizes rather than posting in another event to ask about them.

2 minutes ago, XelaKebert said:

I am still awaiting the prizes. I will be mailing them out as soon as I have them. In the future please mesage the host of the event in question with questions regarding prizes rather than posting in another event to ask about them.

just wanted an answer b4 i wasted time and effort to not get paid for weeks

3 minutes ago, Nobarsmcgee said:

just wanted an answer b4 i wasted time and effort to not get paid for weeks

I understand the concern but in the future it would be better to simply message the host of the event in question. If you have further questions about Find a Friend prizes please message me.

Congratulations to all the winners!

Antonellaa
TacoMac
Crimar
PaolaEsteban
Endri

Endri
YUBELLLLLLLLLLLL
squirtleccc
SilverLing
Solodon

squirtleccc
Zeikooo
DarylDixonTWD
NightArch
BossHogg

GergFalerg
VeiteCmDePlacer
DarylDixonTWD
PikachuKetchum
charizardslayer

Thank you for everyone participating! Stay tuned for more official events!

• Noad locked this topic