0/10 forum update

2 hours ago, Toupi said:

Constructive criticism FTW !

There is no such constructive thing in this place called internet

I quite like the update, is pretty shit on small monitors tho, but I don't really care that much.

oh yeah, not being able to disable gravatar and use another url as image is pretty shit too

Edited by felix
moar complains

So when I snap my forum page to the left of the screen.. I was wondering if it's possible to add more information to the person/thread that was commented on.

50014304b2ed73bc52a9c3bae7d7c318.png

I can't see what thread has been posted on, or who it's from(unless I know who it is by the avatar). That's quite frustrating :(

Edited by KaynineXL
14 hours ago, Toupi said:

Constructive criticism FTW !

Alright so Ima input my views on the new forums

I think the display looks a lot simpler, but did it really have to be this simpleThe fact that the about me page has to be a separate click away really takes away from the purpose of the my profile page. And in the last sentence word purpose literally just auto dashed itself on my screen, something I just noticed in this post. Not to mention that this style of forums seems as if it's meant for anything but an MMO forums page. I find it very hard to navigate. There is also missing information that you need to click more into. For example, if you viewed the general discussion from the home page, you would be able to see who posted in what topic, and when. But now you can only guess as to who posted there by their profile picture, and it only tells you how long ago the post was made. This lack of information is frustrating while it seems subtle. And I absolutely despise that the first thing I see when I click on my profile is a warning from Xela for spamming, which I don't even remember doing. On the plus side, the coding has become quite easier and the rules are easy to find for new players, but everything else has become harder to find. Overall, this forums page lacks the personality it used to have, and has now become minimalistic trash like everything else is nowadays. 

Ok I just tried to edit my post before but the save button wasn't working and it just said "saving" at the bottom for perpetuality(ive been trying to change this typo to say etenity for the past 5 minutes but it wont go through) so I have to make another post

I wanted to say that the forums asks "are you sure" way too much, and I'm not sure if the solution would be to give more information while retaining the look or to revert completely. Also one of the sentences in my last post got to a larger text and I have no idea why. Signatures cant even be viewed on mobile either. If a staff member can edit my last post with this stuff and delete this one it'd be greatly appreciated because it isn't letting me edit it

Edited by FuzzyRegirock

Sorry to be a whinging little child...

Pls pls pls do something about spoilers. I'm trying to fix my guides, but I think I give up with these spoilers. 2nd and 3rd page here, post on thread if you manage to fix them. Like I said, 2nd and 3rd page they're supposed to have a sub title like: Mega Kick/Mega Punch, then the cost under, then under that the spoiler with the location.

Also we lost the button to remove formatting on highlighted writing. ;-;

31 minutes ago, KaynineXL said:

Sorry to be a whinging little child...

Pls pls pls do something about spoilers. I'm trying to fix my guides, but I think I give up with these spoilers. 2nd and 3rd page here, post on thread if you manage to fix them. Like I said, 2nd and 3rd page they're supposed to have a sub title like: Mega Kick/Mega Punch, then the cost under, then under that the spoiler with the location.

Also we lost the button to remove formatting on highlighted writing. ;-;

+1

I'm way too lazy to fix this shit. 

Edited by Gilan

I am not complaining, I am just asking a question. Are these forum pages "jumpy" as you try to navigate them quickly for anyone else? I am wondering if it is normal for everyone or if it is just that my favorite lap top I use is old (win7/32 bit/2.00ghz/2.0gb). I have better PC's, but I am thinking that is probably not it. I think it is the additional features being loaded as you browse like the comment notifications and stuff.  Confirm?

I love the blue line that shows where you last read up to in a thread

15 hours ago, bl0nde said:

I am not complaining, I am just asking a question. Are these forum pages "jumpy" as you try to navigate them quickly for anyone else? I am wondering if it is normal for everyone or if it is just that my favorite lap top I use is old (win7/32 bit/2.00ghz/2.0gb). I have better PC's, but I am thinking that is probably not it. I think it is the additional features being loaded as you browse like the comment notifications and stuff.  Confirm?

It's fine on my PC but on my phone it will show the rules for the section of the forum i'm in before hiding it, causing the screen to jump back to the top

• 2 weeks later...

So I'v figured out Spoilers... I found the unformat text button.. The forums is still terrible when in width is reduced, but I could get over that, maybe...

I wanted to know, how do you add tags to threads? I'v been looking for a long time, I can't find anything.

Edited by KaynineXL
  • 4 weeks later...