0/10 forum update

26 minutes ago, DaftKitteh said:

My theme is completely fucking ruined, and I never even got to finish it god dammit.  What a fucking waste. 

On the bright side, the new website actually looks a whole lot better, so all I'll have to do is change the colors to make it match my computer's theme.  
I don't come here often enough to waste that kind of time on it though.  Overall 7/10 design.  Looks a little bland, kinda like a mobile page, but that's not uncommon for websites/apps these days, and the simplicity of it does make it easier to use.  I think I mostly dislike it just because it's white and I'm used to all my forums being dark(Either because I recolor them myself, or they're already dark.  It's easier on my eyes.)

old picture of my theme.  Can't show any of the changes I made since then though, because it's completely broken now. 

Hide contents

>linux mint

>ancient kernel

>not compiling sway from git

how casual can you get honestly

Just now, Kyu said:

>linux mint

>ancient kernel

>not compiling sway from git

how casual can you get honestly

gtfo I was just getting into Linux when I got a job

TLDR: me making excuses to hide the fact that I can't even install Arch

2 hours ago, Bishav said:

what's up with the signatures ? 

I've gotta ask, the guidelines for a signature are; max 1 image, max 5 links, max 3 lines. Does the image count as extra lines? Because I'm removing lines from my current sig and apparently I still don't fit the guidelines despite only 1 image and no links, only 2 lines of text

4 hours ago, Gilan said:

I think I like the new forums. Seems more streamlined...

But I have to ask... "why?"

and how much time was invested into this change that could have been focused elsewhere?

I'm not entirely sure what does/doesn't count for the various things. Just an idea, but try hosting the image on imgur if it isn't already.

Is there a way to get to "more reply options" and/or the place where you can "code" the post... I can't remember what the editor is called. On the previous forum you could flick the switch in the top left. 

Thanks for letting everyone have edit notes (if it was intentional/it's staying). 

Also what are the signature guidelines? It's not letting me be cool and put my signature image to the right (after attempting to do so in my settings, it just tells me it doesn't meet criteria... are you people just hateful towards rightmost signature images?). 

Edited by Emlee
1 minute ago, Emlee said:

Is there a way to get to "more reply options" and/or the place where you can "code" the post... I can't remember what the editor is called. On the previous forum you could flick the switch in the top left. 

Thanks for letting everyone have edit notes (if it was intentional/it's staying). 

Like, BBCode? I have no clue :c

Might have to use tags and such

20 minutes ago, Kizhaz said:

I've gotta ask, the guidelines for a signature are; max 1 image, max 5 links, max 3 lines. Does the image count as extra lines? Because I'm removing lines from my current sig and apparently I still don't fit the guidelines despite only 1 image and no links, only 2 lines of text

i was tinkering with mine before, make sure u dont have just empty lines below your words, and im pretty sure and image is on just 1 line