0/10 forum update

2 minutes ago, Desu said:

IPBv3 is reaching end of life soon, this is IPBv4.

Scrub, you only have 444 posts, you're obviously a newbie here.

edit:

I see, makes sense.

Edited by Gilan

My theme is completely fucking ruined, and I never even got to finish it god dammit.  What a fucking waste. 

On the bright side, the new website actually looks a whole lot better, so all I'll have to do is change the colors to make it match my computer's theme.  
I don't come here often enough to waste that kind of time on it though.  Overall 7/10 design.  Looks a little bland, kinda like a mobile page, but that's not uncommon for websites/apps these days, and the simplicity of it does make it easier to use.  I think I mostly dislike it just because it's white and I'm used to all my forums being dark(Either because I recolor them myself, or they're already dark.  It's easier on my eyes.)

old picture of my theme.  Can't show any of the changes I made since then though, because it's completely broken now. 

1 minute ago, DrCraig said:

WHAT HAPPENED

WHERE ARE THE RECENT TOPICS

WHY IS THERE NO LIKE COUNTER

WHY MUST FUTURISITC INTERFACES BE SO SIMPLISTIC

:(

I feel like its the exact opposite of such, the previous forum was much simpler imo.

1 minute ago, Gilan said:

I thought you were dead

I check in every so often just to see how things are turning out, seems like IPB 4 is going to take a lot of time to get used to.

i'm actually pretty salty (not really) about my 269 posts

Just now, Munya said:

I feel like its the exact opposite of such, the previous forum was much simpler imo.

Yeah in the old forum, I ripped out plenty of stupid shit that only fed egos or was pointless. I have no say over the update changes, just here for lulz. :)

2 minutes ago, Gizmo said:

Yeah in the old forum, I ripped out plenty of stupid shit that only fed egos or was pointless. I have no say over the update changes, just here for lulz. :)

are you responsible for the like counter being taken away? i'll find you, gizmo, swear on me mum.