Make TMs Reusable

In Gen 5 they made TM's reusable. This was a god send for many players, as it made tedious grinding at coin slots and having to pay for expensive TMs at stores constantly, no longer a issue. I believe adding this would help many players. Also to address potential damage to economy, you could make them still available to sell, that way the damage to the economy would be little at best.

Edited by Pereiraa
Denied & Archived.

What's the point of selling them if u only need to get it once?
The only reasonable way I could see this working is if they remove all tms from the map and hike the prices up to like 100k per TM, but I highly doubt this will happen

A easy fix is remove buying TMs and instead make those available as BP prizes, coin machine prizes, and available throughout story/locations on map. Also selling them would be a good, because their would be a market of people too lazy to get them or can't get them yet, but want/need them.

In Gen 5 they made TM's reusable. This was a god send for many players, as it made tedious grinding at coin slots and having to pay for expensive TMs at stores constantly, no longer a issue.

And it would also remove a rather prominent money sink from PokeMMO.

you could make them still available to sell, that way the damage to the economy would be little at best.

You're objectively wrong, nobody would buy them - especially not after the first time they're obtained (do note they're also all available through the storyline).

Sorry, but this won't be happening.

Even having them sellable among players is severly damaging to the economy. There are some mechanics from the handhelds that simply do not work in an MMO environment. This one appears that way as it removes any need to spend money to obtain these TMs ever again. Very few players will sell them if they were reusable as well since there would not be enough demand to sell them.