Oceanic May Tournament [OU] (Sunday 8th May)

Noad

roneBKm.png

Details:

64 Players
6v6 OU Tournament
Single Battle
Tournament Mode

Date and Time:
Date: Sunday 8th May
Time: 10am BST 

Registration will open 30 minutes prior to the tournament. You will be able to register for a tournament on the top floor of a Pokemon Centre, through the battle PC. The PC you need is the one on the right, which I am standing in front of in the picture below. You can also register for the tournament by clicking the PvP menu option (Masterball icon on the bottom right of your client).

When a Tournament enters the sign-up stage, it's announced globally via a system message:

Tournament_1.png

When this message is displayed, players can sign up for a tournament one of two ways:

1.)

They can go to the top of any PC and speak to the NPC on the far right to bring up the following window:

Tournament_2.png

2.)

They can click the PvP icon on the bottom right of their screen and select 'Tournament Signup':

Tournament_3.png

Which will again bring up this window:

Tournament_4.png

To sign up for a tournament, the player only needs to click the 'Register' button in this window and they will be entered into the queue:

Tournament_5.png

Staff will be located on the top floor of Viridian Pokemon Centre, Channel 7, for those who wish to spectate and discuss the tournament with other players at the same time. 

Clauses:
Sleep/OHKO/Pristine/Species/Hax Item/Evasion/Bag Item/Self KO
List of Clauses and what they mean

Banned moves: 
Baton Pass

List of banned Pokemon:
(Ban list is subject to change pending the tier council's decision)

Dragonite

Dugtrio

Salamence

Tyranitar

Wobbuffet

1st Place Prize:

alakazam.gif

Shiny GIFT Alakazam

Your choice of nature, two moves, with IVs 2x31 and 4x25

AND

1,000,000 Pokeyen OR 1000 Reward Points

2nd Place Prize:

500,000 Pokeyen OR 500 Reward Points

3rd Place Prize:

250,000 Pokeyen OR 250 Reward Points

Notes:

• Disconnecting during a match when result in a DQ.
  • Do not block the Staff running the Event. If you disregard requests for you to unblock staff members then you will be disqualified.

Event Host: Noad 300.png

Wasnt last oceanic OU aswell?

Correct! There are two reasons for this:
1. With current discussion of a tier reset, I did not want to host a UU or NU just incase the council did decide on one. For the record I am not aware if a reset will be happening or not.
2. This is my first 64 man Oceanic due to the popularity of last months. I therefore went ahead with OU to trial this bigger tournament size due to OU being our most played tier.

Also on a serious note about automated Oceanics, all standard tiers have to be run as automated now with no exceptions. However I too miss the atmosphere of the Oceanics and I will be looking into hosting different formats like Tag Team that allows the community to come together like before. So stay tuned!

I was so ready to talk about my zam then i saw this

Monyz's zam is gonna look BETTER standing next to this one

Mine is 4x30 1x31 and 1x17 :D. This will only be 2x31 4x25 so I think mine is better. And is not gift so go find an ot life:) Edited by Monnyz

252 SpA Choice Specs Kadabra Shadow Ball vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Alakazam: 136-160 (103.8 - 122.1%) -- guaranteed OHKO

Your alakazam is outsped and 1hkod by kadabra. It's a really nice shiny but it's not comp lol

Noy every alakazam will outspeed me caus mine is hasty. So if it's modest then it can go back to bed
Edit: I've won plenty of battles thanks to my shiny kazam saving the day so definitely comp. And is a mastercheff. I miss deli though :( Edited by Monnyz

Noy every alakazam will outspeed me caus mine is hasty. So if it's modest then it can go back to bed
Edit: I've won plenty of battles thanks to my shiny kazam saving the day so definitely comp. And is a mastercheff. I miss deli though :(

I never saw a modest kazam tbh, I thought all people ran timid and I'm prolly right

+ dis one you can have egg moves like disable, which I'm sure you forgot to add to ur kazam while breeding it

Edited by LifeStyle
  • 2 weeks later...