Bad updates

OmegaDragon91

Hi everyone I am omega I have been playing Pokemon for a long time now and it's gone down hill lots of update that no one wanted
1st of all breeding Pokemon they made it so u lose Pokemon to get the egg

2 changing npc pay out and changing our money we had I lost 500k After that update

3 daycare 100 per now to 1000 per lvl now or cost way to much it's out right dumb

There is literally lots more I am sorry for typos I am using a iPad
P.s thx for looking at my post ... Omega

Edited by OmegaDragon91

Please note the game has lost a lot of players cos of these updates and I think it's in the best interests of the games management to look at this and maby think about us and not there bank and get some of the old players back maby even poll some updates befor so we get a say

Not a lot we can do about updates like those. 

1. Sacrificing parents for breeding was to balance breeding stopping us from making copies of perfect pokemon, thus killing the economy

2. Money was reset when the money system was reworked so that newer players wouldn't be given such a huge disadvantage since money was much easier to get beforehand

3. More economy balancing

Not a lot we can do about updates like those.
1. Sacrificing parents for breeding was to balance breeding stopping us from making copies of perfect pokemon, thus killing the economy
2. Money was reset when the money system was reworked so that newer players wouldn't be given such a huge disadvantage since money was much easier to get beforehand
3. More economy balancing

I am looking at the player base the game has lost a lot of players even making the donation vip tradable is a bad move by the game as for the number 1 how about one of the parents not 2 same out come less loss Edited by OmegaDragon91

I am looking at the player base the game has lost a lot of players even making the donation vip tradable is a bad move by the game as for the number 1 how about one of the parents not 2 same out come less loss

I wonder how you got the player base numbers before and after to decide if the game has lost players.

Mind giving me your data?

Edited by KaynineXL

I wonder how you got the player base numbers before and after to decide if the game has lost players.

Mind giving me your data?

Trade chat is dead. Obviously people left the game. It used to have tons of people talking in it at the same time. Come on K9, even I can see this.

[spoiler]

on a non-sarcastic note... Omega, it appears you don't have much of a future vision. The breeding update was done completely with the future in mind (aka, avoiding/delaying the inevitability of a saturated economy). The money update was not consequential... 500k before the update = like 50k in todays money... So yeah... And the daycare update... well, who uses the daycare for leveling purposes?

[/spoiler]

Edited by Gilan

Trade chat is dead. Obviously people left the game. It used to have tons of people talking in it at the same time. Come on K9, even I can see this.

> GTL

> no longer a world broadcast

> GTL

look at channel chat if cancer is what you want

Edited by axx