[MOD] Hoenn Tile Mod by JappaWakka

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Oh damn, it's like I'm looking at a 4th/5th gen version of Hoenn.

EDIT: Just tried it out. It looks a bit strange since not all the tiles are replaced along with the motionless water. The mod still looks visually appealing, nonetheless. Hope to see it flourish to its pull potential.

Edited by Oskar
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 26.4.2016 at 8:29 AM, JappaWakka said:

I just finished Rustboro City. I had to edit a large part of the tiles to make them fit. I like the result alot!

APCwlef.png

Dude, this is amazeballs. Say, do you have the citys/routes you made as DL? Would love to see some finished results ingame.

• 4 months later...

Please continue working on this. This is the closest this game has to a complete Hoenn Tile Mod. So far this is amazing, I especially like the Mauville Game Corner. I still use this despite it looking very strange that the routes are not done and I (and I bet many many others) would love to see this complete. If anyone involved is still considering working on this please continue to provide us with updates. We need you!

• 1 month later...
On 4/23/2017 at 4:56 PM, awkways said:

Please continue working on this. This is the closest this game has to a complete Hoenn Tile Mod. So far this is amazing, I especially like the Mauville Game Corner. I still use this despite it looking very strange that the routes are not done and I (and I bet many many others) would love to see this complete. If anyone involved is still considering working on this please continue to provide us with updates. We need you!

I second this!

• Kizhaz locked this topic