[MOD] Hoenn Tile Mod by JappaWakka

I'm working on Rustboro City atm and holy heck, I hate the buildings in this city XD All buildings have different shapes and sizes and take so long to redesign. I'm doing my best to keep it as nice looking as possible. Luckily I know how to fix the errors with my graphics desing skills, otherwise it would've been almost impossible to do.

I'm working on Rustboro City atm and holy heck, I hate the buildings in this city XD All buildings have different shapes and sizes and take so long to redesign. I'm doing my best to keep it as nice looking as possible. Luckily I know how to fix the errors with my graphics desing skills, otherwise it would've been almost impossible to do.

Can you edit the secret bases? o:

There! Finished Fortree City. This city was fun because I had to be creative with how to picture the treehouses with the tiles I found. I pasted a tree top (edited with outline) on top of a trunk and a modified a cave entrance to be a door hole. Originally the houses were in a tree, but I thought that to be quite dangerous. What if the tree snapped? So I used some wooden platforms, modified the legs to be shorter and there you go! A wonderful tree city. You can also see the new Pokémon Gym sign!

aqxFdlm.png