Merge Acro and Mach bike

Bishav

Question

Switching bikes seems like a pointless, time consuming process- whether you go rayquaza hunting or go to magma hideout for various reason or you need to climb up a steep slope to access your secret base. 

If possible, merging both bikes so it has the functionality of both acro and mach bike would reduce the pain. 

Ability to carry both bikes at once also seems like a good work around.

8 answers to this question

5 hours ago, Bishav said:

The bike mechanics really needs a rework ASAP. Doing the hoenn storyline is painful as well

I think that the story line is suppose to be painful because the developers want to prevent alt runs. Newer players are apathetic to this fact, but alt runners hate this part of the alt business.

8 minutes ago, Bestfriends said:

I think that the story line is suppose to be painful because the developers want to prevent alt runs. Newer players are apathetic to this fact, but alt runners hate this part of the alt business.

I did the hoenn storyline the first time in two years (first hoenn alt run) so I'm talking from a new player's perspective.

8 hours ago, Bishav said:

I did the hoenn storyline the first time in two years (first hoenn alt run) so I'm talking from a new player's perspective.

I am glad to hear your honesty. I thought you were secretly alt running and found this annoying. Although, in the near future, I want to get my walk through channel booted up and I plan to do a Hoenn walk through (with a co-host).