GTL seriously needs a more organized "Your Listings" Page

Weedle

Question

Hello! I just accidentally put my competitive starmie that was worth 2m~ on the gtl instead of a ditto for 50k. So I am like shit I need to cancel it, execpt for some reason you can't buy your own listings, and the "Your Listing" page is a useless piece of shit. There is no organization to this page as far as I can see. While it may not seem important to have the "Your Listings" page be organized when you have around ten listings, it is definitely important when you have above one hundred different listings.

There was no way for me to cancel my listing as I could not find it in a game of hide and seek in the "My Listings" page, and that is seriously infuriating. What decision choice was made so you could not search  the "My Listings" page, nor organize it. At least have it be in alphabetical order, it is not even in order of when the listings were made.

I have the moemon mod which makes the starmie icon look similar to ditto icon.

Edited by Weedle

12 answers to this question

someone would probably have bought it even tho it was easy to find in your listings. stuff like that goes quick..

the system is fine aslong as you dont fuck up yourself

No need for handrails on bridges, if a person falls off it is their own fault. /s

Also having a organizable listing page is not only good if you want to quickly cancel, it is good so people can actually see what they are selling. I have around 150-200 listings most of the time, if i want to inventory my shop then I need to pay attention to every listing, instead of being able to type "starmie" or have it go in alphabetical order to see how many magikarps I have left.

Edited by Weedle

Hello! I just accidentally put my competitive starmie that was worth 2m~ on the gtl instead of a ditto for 50k. So I am like shit I need to cancel it, execpt for some reason you can't buy your own listings, and the "Your Listing" page is a useless piece of shit. There is no organization to this page as far as I can see. While it may not seem important to have the "Your Listings" page be organized when you have around ten listings, it is definitely important when you have above one hundred different listings.

There was no way for me to cancel my listing as I could not find it in a game of hide and seek in the "My Listings" page, and that is seriously infuriating. What decision choice was made so you could not search  the "My Listings" page, nor organize it. At least have it be in alphabetical order, it is not even in order of when the listings were made.

I have the moemon mod which makes the starmie icon look similar to ditto icon.

This is exactly why I throw my comps in the PC whenever I'm doing stuff on the GTL.

I like the idea to make it sortable like the actual listings are.

On 4/22/2016 at 1:05 PM, Kurodashi said:

Well I would say put the newest listings on the first page instead of the last. (on the "your listings" page)

But tbh it is your fault for not checking properly.

I never said it was not my fault, I was saying that the gtl listings page should be more organized. Also after a couple more weeks of using GTL I definitely am sure the "Your Listings" page is not organized by newest lisitings, as I have had numerous times have old listings move to the very last page and newer listings move around to the front. Then I log in another time and see my listings swap around again, so the listings page is organized by something besides alphabetical order or listing date.. I really have no idea what its organized by.

http://imgur.com/UP0ed6E

I just listed this life ball and it is on page 15 out of eighteen pages. If it the 'Your Listings" page was organized by oldest listings first like you suggest then this should be on page eighteen.

So it is not organized by oldest listings first. It is not listed by newest listings first. It is not listed by alphabetical order, and it is not listed by price of the listing. Really what I'm getting at is the organization of the "My Listings" page makes no sense and could be worked on.

Even if it is organized by oldest listing dates first it would still be asinine. I sometimes have more than 250 listings in the gtl, and I can only see that amount increasing as I flip more and more pokemon. If I want to find a mon I listed I would need to remember when I listed it? When I have mons listed from a month ago? If I can't remember then I gotta manually check all 250 pokemon I have listed to find my desired mon...

+ Meet Dingle. He is a magikarp I just used to test the organization of the Your Listings page http://imgur.com/a/xvtCo. So what I did is in the first image Dingle is have the magikarp Dingle listed for 15k, he is roughly at position 145/176. Literally just listed ( so it is once again not organized by listing date). Then I canceled Dingle and relisted him for 16,234k. Then he was position 159/176, what does this mean? I don't know. The organization is based on price obviously, but if it was like that I would have all my 300k listings or 2k listings be on the first page, so it must be something different.

Listing Dingle a third time! http://imgur.com/YdyvtRs. But this time Dingle is listed at the very last position 176/176, he is the 16,234k magikarp. Three different positions in one minute, this is confusing me as I attempt to logic it out.

Now a fourth test! http://imgur.com/3fgqCHW. Dingle is the 19k Magikarp as I once again relisted him, he was placed at position 176/176 again. Then I listed a silk scarve to see what happens and it was positioned before the magikarp.

tl;dr The "Your Listings" page organization is really inconsistent for some reason. All I want is to be able to organize and search through my listings just like the "Pokemon Listings" page. I guess I'm just an asshole throwing a tantrum because I accidentally listed a comp mon instead of a ditto, so what do I know.

Edited by Weedle

I also use moemon but I have the Icons of the actual Pokemon at the same time if you're interested here's what I did I hope this helps

So basically the Pokemon in a battle and view is moemon but their overall icon is the actual pokemon if you are confused :p

First I enabled the Gen 6 Icon mod I believe only enable the Icon mod not the Shiny front back and non shiny front back mod

The thread of the mod can be found link below

[MOD] Animated battle sprites from X/Y & OR/AS

Author: GigoloimCabrio

Then after restarting the client I enabled the moemon mod

The thread of the mod can be found on the link below

[MOD][IPS] Moemon Fire Red Revival Project (Updated 5-1-2016)

Author: Moetal

Hope this helps! 

Credits goes to dem creators/authors

Edited by EeveeMarkable

Have not touched Dingle since my third test where the silk scarve was placed above him. http://imgur.com/mgYWvDT He is now 86/172 listings, somehow he teleported up 70 spaces... I have also noticed that the top half of my first page is always on the last page the next day... Why implement this? It just makes it harder to find  stuff because shit is rotating around, one day your magikarp is around the seventeenth page and two days later he is around page 8....

Edited by Weedle