Make us able to use the pokecenter while holding mew2/rayquaza

Monnyz

Question

As the title says. Many times I've once got mew2 in the last floor of celureon cave and won my way trough out of the cave. When I was near the poke center. I had a really tough battle but I won only because of mewtwo sweep in end of the game. But I was relieved because I though I could restore my pokemons back to life. But I was wrong
So I suggest we can restore mew2/rayquaza on poke center. But still not allow us to use full restores/rest

10 answers to this question

Every battle you accept with mewtwo and ray is a tournament mode battle and restores all of your pokemon for that battle, is there a purpose for this?

While they are in your party, scripts/wild battles cannot be initiated so needing to heal isn't an issue until after you lose them.

Every battle you accept with mewtwo and ray is a tournament mode battle and restores all of your pokemon for that battle, is there a purpose for this?
While they are in your party, scripts/wild battles cannot be initiated so needing to heal isn't an issue until after you lose them.

Only mewtwo and rayquaza are healed. The rest if dies stays dead

Not all :o
Last(first) time I had Rayquaza(Like last week), my first poke didn't restore when I won a battle..;o

When I dueled Goldeneyes on PTS, after he had just dueled another player for control of it, his pokemon had been fully healed for the next battle, which is how I am pretty sure it should work. If its working any other way it may be a bug, will look into it.

So ur saying this is a bug? Everyone knows that only the legendaries get revived. Edited by Monnyz

Just checked, I'm just being dumb apparently.  Is working the way its intended to.  That being the case, if they don't want you to heal your pokemon, I doubt they would let you use the pokecenter, not to mention that would put you into a busy status which would decline duels.

If you could heal your pokemon at the poke center than u could just stay there and potentially beat all the players that challenge you

the purpose of having only the legendaries be revived is because once its your last poke your bound to lose, if not than trying to beat someone could be a hassle.

If you could heal your pokemon at the poke center than u could just stay there and potentially beat all the players that challenge you

the purpose of having only the legendaries be revived is because once its your last poke your bound to lose, if not than trying to beat someone could be a hassle.

Try to reach the poke center though