Sign in to follow this  
Monnyz

post your luckiest pokemmo moment

9rtyDLR.png

Catching my favorite shiny Pokemon, this will never happen again.

[spoiler]Jk, I'll catch another one[/spoiler]

Wow ur so lucky
Can u get another for me? Edited by Monnyz

5x31 IV shiny ot paras lol and i also picked up 3 silk scarfs in a row a few weeks ago, with 4 out of my first 7 encounters giving me silk scarf that day.

I just fucked up a Spoink making it male at 3x31 natured so I couldn't breed it. I tried to salvage it with a 2x31 ditto and used an everstone on the spoink, and it kept 3x31 natured! Best 100k spent imo.

There was this one time when SirVector and I were in the trainer tower together and we had a ton of wins under of belt and we were going for the record at the time, but in one battle we were just getting so unlucky. After Vector lost both his pokes and I was down to just a Metagross, I got burned by a flamethrower on a Slowbro and the only way we were winning was from a crit and literally the next turn I crit and our streak was saved. Such a wonderful moment.

Also the one time I was pvp battling and flinched someone like 6 times in a row when trying to sack my unneeded Aero because I was going to be able to win by sweeping with another poke I had

There was this one time when SirVector and I were in the trainer tower together and we had a ton of wins under of belt and we were going for the record at the time, but in one battle we were just getting so unlucky. After Vector lost both his pokes and I was down to just a Metagross, I got burned by a flamethrower on a Slowbro and the only way we were winning was from a crit and literally the next turn I crit and our streak was saved. Such a wonderful moment.

Also the one time I was pvp battling and flinched someone like 6 times in a row when trying to sack my unneeded Aero because I was going to be able to win by sweeping with another poke I had

Could not have been cheesier

How did u get this on diglet cave though?

Event IIRC, thats a pretty old screenshot, just look at the gui.

My luckiest Pokemmo moment was

when me and Munya were so hyped for the new grind ways, we went grinding for shards, everstones etc.

Just when we were about to start doing the grinds, my mom freaking fucking plugged out the wifi modem.

Man i remember it like it was yesterday.

Life was telling me grinding like a little bit ch aint for me.