post your luckiest pokemmo moment

In LYLE we used to have a running joke that when we were in trouble in a match we would call for the "Spirit Bomb". Literally everyone on TS or in team chat would then proceed to raise their arms and we'd wait a while before selecting our move. 9 times out of 10 we'd get that crit. Was so filthy.

The best instance of this was my UU match against nlceguy in that unofficial 5v5 Team Tournament a while back. It was the championship and if I hit this crit we won without worrying about any other matches. I asked for the arms up and in came nIceguy's full health Steelix. I can't remember what I had, maybe a Tentacruel, and I clicked that Surf. Bam! Crit. GGnore. 

5 Lucky Eggs in our bank and we won a tournament during our 4 TT official win streak against a team that absolutely despised us. Loved everything about that moment. 

In LYLE we used to have a running joke that when we were in trouble in a match we would call for the "Spirit Bomb". Literally everyone on TS or in team chat would then proceed to raise their arms and we'd wait a while before selecting our move. 9 times out of 10 we'd get that crit. Was so filthy.

The best instance of this was my UU match against nlceguy in that unofficial 5v5 Team Tournament a while back. It was the championship and if I hit this crit we won without worrying about any other matches. I asked for the arms up and in came nIceguy's full health Steelix. I can't remember what I had, maybe a Tentacruel, and I clicked that Surf. Bam! Crit. GGnore. 

5 Lucky Eggs in our bank and we won a tournament during our 4 TT official win streak against a team that absolutely despised us. Loved everything about that moment. 

\o/ hands up lads

well, mine wasnt a breeding or catching... mine was in the last doubles torunament

first round I got matched against a guy that didnt even had a full doubles team (he had a chansey in doubles lol)

second round, my opponent disconected

in the third round, my opponent didnt show up

so I won 3 matchs with no effort... then I lost in the fourth round playing awfully against fabbroooo (it was like 0-6) D:

Shiny Teddiursa in the Diglett cave during the event time a few years ago. The chance to find a shiny Diglett / Spinda was huge, but I lucked out.

328bb74e6e.jpg

Pretty cool, right? What's even better is this: 2cce9726f1.png

Too bad the HP and attack IV's ruin it.5208b64c33.png

Also +1 for shyni leviator.

How did u get this on diglet cave though?