post your luckiest pokemmo moment

There was this one time when SirVector and I were in the trainer tower together and we had a ton of wins under of belt and we were going for the record at the time, but in one battle we were just getting so unlucky. After Vector lost both his pokes and I was down to just a Metagross, I got burned by a flamethrower on a Slowbro and the only way we were winning was from a crit and literally the next turn I crit and our streak was saved. Such a wonderful moment.

Also the one time I was pvp battling and flinched someone like 6 times in a row when trying to sack my unneeded Aero because I was going to be able to win by sweeping with another poke I had

There was this one time when SirVector and I were in the trainer tower together and we had a ton of wins under of belt and we were going for the record at the time, but in one battle we were just getting so unlucky. After Vector lost both his pokes and I was down to just a Metagross, I got burned by a flamethrower on a Slowbro and the only way we were winning was from a crit and literally the next turn I crit and our streak was saved. Such a wonderful moment.

Also the one time I was pvp battling and flinched someone like 6 times in a row when trying to sack my unneeded Aero because I was going to be able to win by sweeping with another poke I had

Could not have been cheesier