post your luckiest pokemmo moment

This moment is still going on, I am very lucky to be in the team where I am, having as friends those people whom I have. I'm lucky to get to know mass amount of people with whom I chat about my life very often and share weird stuff (shoutout to Rachel, Nik and Yetto).

As when it comes to the game itself then I'd prob chose 2 of them, first when in August 2015 in Tag Team Tournament finals RNGyarados haxed the shit out of SpartacusGD's cursepert that would otherwise wipe out my entire team and second when I managed to buy The Jolly for a lucky egg when they were for like 150k each.

Edited by RysPicz

Someone gave me a free shiny exxegcute, he said he didnt't want it.

oh does getting free shit count as luck? In that case my luckiest moments are shiny bagon, ariados + like 10 other shiny bugs and phanpy + donphan, then there's weezing + marowak + pineco, bellossom, gastly, nidoran m. Probably other things that I can't remember at this time. Commas separate different occasions.

Dunno if I'd call it lucky though, they all came from friends leaving the game, so it's kinda sad really. Edited by Rigamorty

oh does getting free shit count as luck? In that case my luckiest moments are shiny bagon, ariados + like 10 other shiny bugs and phanpy + donphan, then there's weezing + marowak + pineco, bellossom, gastly, nidoran m. Probably other things that I can't remember at this time. Commas separate different occasions.

Dunno if I'd call it lucky though, they all came from friends leaving the game, so it's kinda sad really.

Chezssus. Lf rich ppl about to leave the game

I think that was back in 2013, before breeding. I was farming a lot to get shiny teddiursa, but I bought shiny Nidoking for one lucky egg.

I was happy until some kid comes to me in rock tunnel and ask if I wanna trade that Nido. At first I was like nah, but then he give me trade and showed shiny teddiursa on trade. So I traded my Nido for a teddy and check like 100 times if it is really a shiny.