Notification Setting

EeveeMarkable

Question

Well I just came up with the idea of notifying you of something in game.

When someone mentions your name you get notified, when someone asks you to duel you also get notified (If enabled in the settings) also when you get Personal Messages you get notified *duh*

My idea is that something (Item, Game Setting etc.) that notifies you with various things such as a notification when your egg is ready to get from the old man in daycare, the Vs. Seeker reset and when your seed is ready, in need of water etc.

Another idea of mine is maybe a timer if the notification is not a good idea. The timer will appear below of the game's time and it will show how many more days, hours, mins and secs do I have to wait for something to finish.

Advantages?

Egg - You will be notified when the egg is ready for pickup. This will allow breeders to just stay put in one area not going back and forth to go check if the egg is ready.

Vs. Seeker - well they have 6 hour reset time but some people forget and it wastes opportunity to more gain money from isle runs if forgotten for a long period of time.

Farming - About farming. Farming is demanded, time consuming and requires a lot of dedication but it pays well when your plant begins to produce berries. Regarding farming it is Time Consuming so maybe a notification saying that your berry will be ready at (the exact time) will help you get a good sleep and will also give you the ability to set a timer in real life to the specific time of your berry production if your berries will be ready during 12AM - 4AM. One more thing is to notify us when were online if our plants need water.

About the time zones... well if ever this works the time zone in the game will provide an exact time or notification. Then an official time converter website will give you the exact time of the notification of the egg, reset time and farming.

Guys please post your opinion about the Suggestion I made and if you have something in mind or any concerns PM me I'll talk to you about it  :D.

Edited by EeveeMarkable

5 answers to this question

They haven't implemented egg notification yet even though it has been suggested before.

oh okay. But it is possible because in various pokemon games the NPC giving the egg turns in front if the egg is ready and turns back if it is not ready.

Each trainer has unique VS seek cool down. You want to get notified ≈25times?

I was thinking of a list where all the trainers in Kanto is listed and next to them is their cooldown time for the Notification you will be the one to set how many players should be done cooling down before notifying you for example. I finished my Isle Run then I set the Notification to 10 Trainers therefore when 10 trainers are done there will be a notification to you. BTW You can set the Number of trainers onto your desired digit but of course not exeeding the trainers. Extra is that the List for the Trainers with Cooldown and Ready is seperated the list kinda looks like the Friends List and Block List.

I doubt berry one would get implemented.

Having high hopes isn't half that bad right? It wouldn't like effect the economy it just gives us ease.

Counter Attack! :D

Edited by EeveeMarkable