Pokemon Poop

GeneralVenican

Question

5 answers to this question

While this is comical, Implementation sounds convoluted, there isn't a point for it, and honestly it is kinda gross to collect your pokemon's poop to use it as fertilizer.

Also Kyu has spent the last while carefully balancing berries, implementation of fertilizer would undermine that and require more balancing, which, if gotten wrong, could damage the entire economy.

I think this will be denied under these grounds.

While this is comical, Implementation sounds convoluted, there isn't a point for it, and honestly it is kinda gross to collect your pokemon's poop to use it as fertilizer.

Also Kyu has spent the last while carefully balancing berries, implementation of fertilizer would undermine that and require more balancing, which, if gotten wrong, could damage the entire economy.

I think this will be denied under these grounds.

i think its gross? how about real life? u poop, everything poops. its someones worklife to collect and gather poop for fertilizers.

about the balacing, its always a way

[spoiler]btw, who do u think u are saying my suggestion will be locked[/spoiler]

i think its gross? how about real life? u poop, everything poops. its someones worklife to collect and gather poop for fertilizers.

about the balacing, its always a way

[spoiler]btw, who do u think u are saying my suggestion will be locked[/spoiler]

I never said locked, I meant I do not think it will be accepted for the reasons I mentioned. it will either be accept or denied, what do you mean "How dare you give feedback telling me you don't think this will work". I only gave constructive criticism, I explained WHY i do not think it will be accepted. Better than me saying "Nah mate, inb4 lock" or something.

Yes there are gross things in real life, And yes there are people who's job it is to collect poop for fertilizer, however, This is a pokemon game and people tend to prefer cutsey / epic as compared to real life realism.

I mean, we've all seen what some artists have done with pokemon when painted in a real life style, they are usually super creepy.

Also saying "With balancing there is always a way", that is not always the case and even if it is, the berry system is working fine now (granted after a few hiccups) and the phrase Don't fix what isn't broken comes to mind. Plus remember implementing features, even if there is a way, is not always easy. it would take time and effort to code this legitimately original mechanic that has no reference in actual pokemon games to use.

Even /if/ it was accepted, Which I don't mind if it is, I'd get a good chuckle, This would be put on the furthest reaches of the eternally growing "To-Do-List" for the development team, After Contests, dungeons, gen 4, gen 5, etc.