The economy is crashing

reivan

Who else is not satisfied with the current economy of the game?

I believe there is so much mercancy out there the problem is that we don't have a method for cashing instead of doing island and alt running (both are so repetitive and boring).

We need more injected cash in the game or the economy will surely die.

Pokemmo economy:

• Easy to buy anything you want, so much offer to choose from,
  • Hard to sell, so much expectative and no cash in pocket.

​This is just my point of view, what do you think?

Edited by reivan

I'll disclose that I do not have all that much play time so take my opinion with a grain of salt, but I actually think that the economy in pokemmo is actually better and more stable than any other online game that I have yet to play.

Maybe I am missing some stuff, but the global market has items with prices that best reflect the effort that it takes to acquire them and to my understanding, there isn't a bad case of inflation (that is to my opinion a much worse scenario then the other way around)

I admit that I do not know much about berries and late game cash sinks. I would like to know more and to be corrected if I'm wrong

You do realize the last updates added a ton of cash to the game right?

• Berries no longer remove cash from the game.
  • Sell prices for lots of items were boosted.
  • Brace prices were reduced.
  • Vitamins are no longer a cash sink.
And probably more than I can't think of off the top of my head.

You didn't get the point.

Let me be more specific.
Players (Mind, body and soul) (Living things) (Natural intelligence) only way to cash up is doing repetitive stuff like:

• Alt running.
  • ​Island run.

​When you try to sell a vitamin, certainly you will find a buyer (Might take you 12 hours or so on GTL or in TRADE-chat)
Price of items have been boosted and this increase $/hour of alt running which should be avoided.

The economy is not stable, no source of cash
The only source of cash is GTL (other players) which also don't have money in pocket. 

​​

You didn't get the point.

Let me be more specific.
Players (Mind, body and soul) (Living things) (Natural intelligence) only way to cash up is doing repetitive stuff like:

• Alt running.
  • ​Island run.
​When you try to sell a vitamin, certainly you will find a buyer (Might take you 12 hours or so on GTL or in TRADE-chat)
Price of items have been boosted and this increase $/hour of alt running which should be avoided.

The only source of cash is GTL (other players) which also don't have money in pocket.
​​
You can earn BP in battle Frontier, do PvP. (Buy special or swift CB and enlist in GtL for 200k,you can sell it before you even close GTL). You can breed others poke. You can pickup ever stone, scarves and sell them quickly. Heck, you can catch Ditto and sell them in 2min making profits.
The grind has been considerably reduced. Edited by CodeAlchemisT

What would be a broken economy would be having more money than you want to use it. That would lead to never ending inflation. You always have to have more uses for the money for than you have money so the market would even exist. I feel like devs pushed this for a bit too far before and it was a right call to reduce breeding braces to 10k because one does not ever reach a point where you have all comps you ever could want, since there are endless amount of builds for comps.

Edited by OrangeManiac

But you just said "We need more injected cash in the game or the economy will surely die.", which is the opposite of this.

You just listed two sources of cash.

doing repetitive stuff like

If your complaint is "boring methods to get money", don't disguise it as something else.

Lol
I won't lie island runs are boring and so are alt runs but those are not the only ways to earn cash sure those are easy ways to earn a lot in a short time but actual earning of cash in game can be done in other ways. Selling stuff you grind for is one. Using bp is a very good one. And then just doing stuff like caching pokemon and selling 31 iv pokes.

Again me not having tons of free time understand the boredom. But at least its better than not doing anything at all.

Edited by jerryzoo

But you just said "We need more injected cash in the game or the economy will surely die.", which is the opposite of this.

You just listed two sources of cash.

If your complaint is "boring methods to get money", don't disguise it as something else.

Oh, so you expect your players to do island run and alt running for the next of the year?
I get it thanks for the info Desu! See ya later, i understood.

Technically, if they increased the amount of cash you gained or added new methods, all that would happen is the currency would be weaker and the player made prices of items/pokemon/shinies would go up.

The only difference would be we could easily afford to pay for the silk holes such as braces, tutor moves etc. 

"There are none" is not the same as "The existing methods aren't as good as I would like"
You are clearly misunderstanding this.

Nvm, i understood your point, you want us all to behave like a NPC for this whole next year expecting us to do island and alt running for the rest of our lives. Thats right. nevermind my thread and my speculations, lock this thread please.

Nvm, i understood your point, you want us all to behave like a NPC for this whole next year expecting us to do island and alt running for the rest of our lives. Thats right. nevermind my thread and my speculations, lock this thread please.

Maybe use more of that sass of yours, definitely makes your point more convincing.

You said "The only source of cash is GTL (other players) which also don't have money in pocket." implying that nobody is adding money to the world. Which is blatantly false. It's just that you aren't personally doing these methods and are attempting to speak on behalf of the rest of the server. Now that we know money is being added to the economy, it invalidates your point. You can make money from the GTL.

You said "The only source of cash is GTL (other players) which also don't have money in pocket." implying that nobody is adding money to the world. Which is blatantly false. It's just that you aren't personally doing these methods and are attempting to speak on behalf of the rest of the server. Now that we know money is being added to the economy, it invalidates your point. You can make money from the GTL.

Bro i understood your point, everyone also did. No need for reasoning anymore, thanks for your time

No one buy vitamin, everyone sells.

I mean, you are not supposed to get rich selling 3 vitamins (like in the good ol' berry days, salac 25k a piece kek), all you need is a niche in the market and that will slowly give you the yens

All the new money in the economy yet shiny prices still seem to be on a steady decline. Meanwhile the sketchy ass people with hundreds of millions somehow are taking advantage of it.

Something seems wrong with the economy but not what OP is implying here.