Stop talking about Johto!

Why do people even make these Johto threads everywhere? They're annoying as hell! I'm gonna try listing some things that these johto thread makers should think about.

How will  it be implemented?

Look, I can understand if the devs could make johto from scratch, it'd take a few years. That isn't my issue though. My issue is how would they even distribute it? After all, the devs making their own thing would still be a hack, and since it's THEIR work, how would someone else obtain it? I mean, with emerald and firered, you'd have to look for those. The devs wouldn't say a specific site to go on to find it, and I don't think they can avoid that! It'd be like me saying "google [x game] and go to the 4th link and that'll be the site that you can get [x game]!" That's no different from me just saying "Go get firered from [x website lol]".

What's the point?

I mean, we basically have every johto pokemon except legendaries & starters! Johto doesn't even need to be implemented when you think about it. In the original emerald version, when you've completed the national dex (excluding johto starters) you'd be able to go to Prof. Birch's lab and get one of 3 johto starters. Of course, after legendaries are added, this could be an option! "But the starters might be gifts, so why even bother?!" Well, there are 2 ways of doing this.

1. Don't make them gifts

2. Make them available in the wild.

Seriously though, Johto doesn't really need to be implemented.

We don't exactly need more story/gameplay, which is my opinion, not a fact.

After the Kanto story, you can breed and do competitive play! Don't want to do that? Do alt runs and get money! After the Hoenn story, do competitive play! After both of these regions you can do many things! Work on your pokedex, get vanities, train pokes to lv100, join a team, give things to new players, make a secret base, hunt shinies, there are SO many things you can do after beating the main story, what's the point of just going through a region full of Pokemon you probably already have?

Moral of the story :D

Stop asking about Johto. When the news comes, then you can thank god for what you've been waiting for! Until then, stop spamming threads about "When is Johto coming?!", I can guarantee that it won't be soon. Thanks for reading, and please take this into account before making threads about Johto.