Plot Consistency?

BaconPokemonReaserch

Question

24 answers to this question

Dude, you missed quite a lot of sub plot then.

As you said, the character would seem to have two mothers, but we both know that ain't possible.

If you're looking for the truth, ask about "Bishav". He can give you a starting hint.

Rumors say he's been spot in celadon recently.

Obviously everyone misunderstand what I was saying, but let me say what I mean. I mean the fact they act like your just starting your pokemon adventure going to the other region. It also makes no sense a gym leader in Hoenn is calling you son or daughter after you came from Kanto on a errand for Oak. Pokemon hasn't always made the greatest sense, but the storyline connects together.

I repeat myself: If you want storyline, play single player, if you want comp, play MMO.
How many time will you play the story? XD I did it once and I don't care about my moms, because I never see them! All I do is farming money and breeding and some PvP.

The whole point of pokemmo is to play through pokemon's story with friends.

Been playing almost since release and I don't agree.

Even if you were one of the rare people to actually considering the storyline as the 'best' activity to do here, still saying that's the whole point of PokeMMO makes me kind of chuckle.

e: not that we have many things to do though

Edited by OrangeManiac

Even if you were one of the rare people to actually considering the storyline as the 'best' activity to do here, still saying that's the whole point of PokeMMO makes me kind of chuckle.

e: not that we have many things to do though

We could at least improve the transition from Kanto to Hoenn and vice versa. It's not very well explained and some things don't line up.

We could at least improve the transition from Kanto to Hoenn and vice versa. It's not very well explained and some things don't line up.

Ideally we will eventually(tm) have a perfect story that is perfectly consistent and plot-hole-proof.

However I'd imagine this is one of THEE lowest priorities in the development plans, things of this nature will eventually been done when other higher priorities (Dungeons, Contests, PvE, Late game content) are completed.

However by that time we will be begging for gen 4 content, which will but this on the eternal back burner, then again who knows, could be quick-fixed if a dev felt like it i guess. but based on Desu's response I doubt they care enough to even consider it.

The whole point of pokemmo is to play through pokemon's story with friends.

So THAT'S what SWTOR makers was thinking!

I actually agreed with you, that making changing regions would be nice touch, but it isn't something I would beg for, there are tons of more must-have-been-done things.