Developer schedule

reivan

Question

First off I wanna start congratuling the dev team for an amazing job, we are not used to such a row of updates (upquakes) and it feels very good to see the game in a constant evolution and the pokemmo community appreciate that work and has grow with it.

Pokemmo as a dev team, as a community, as a whole been growing since the start and here we are, entering a new phase, a new stage in which the community need attention, in which the game can receive constructive and positive feedback from the community.

We are in a hot point right now, we want to know what is being worked on, future plans and new ways in which the community could involve with game developing to provide assitance and help the game grow. 

I suggest adding new developer scheludes to delete every confusion and rumor (which we are being used to) keeping the community informed and satisfied.

Edited by reivan

3 answers to this question

What makes you think that if the devs not even fully inform the mods, they are gonna inform us now on future plans.

That they have grow in profession. Last time it took three whole years for Hoenn to be released. Now we are being constantly updated which says alot about their experience. My point is that they made a whole region involving story, gameplay, pokemon desing, in-game coding ect in three years, i don't know if they are working a new region, a new generation but i believe they have become talented and well prepared in what they do.

Whatever they are doing (Wish to know) wont take them three years again to finish. My point is that they have grow and the community too. And they will take a big step keeping the community informed with what is going on atleast in a generalized idea.

Edited by reivan

lol, why would they ever publish a schedule? If there's anything worse than taking a long time to make an update, it's telling everyone when the update is going to happen and then not deliver on time. The players have gotten by for years now without knowing the schedule, I think everyone will be just fine.

And, honestly, there's no issue with satisfaction at the moment. The recent quick updates have done a fantastic job of keeping people happy.

edit:
not to mention, the devs' plans for the game have probably changed continuously throughout the years.

Edited by Gilan