Easy way to share items/money/pokemon with other characters in an account

Argorok2017

Question

So this is pretty self-explanatory. Make a way for us to quickly and easily share items/pokemon/money with other characters on our account so that way people don't have to rely on other people for a trade since we aren't allowed to mail items/money/poke to other characters on the same account. One way I suggest doing this is a box in the PC that is shared between characters that allows transfer of items/money/poke. Another suggestion is allowing us just to simply allow us to send mail to other characters on our account.

[spoiler]obeGqW4.jpg[/spoiler]

Mind you the character I'm using is not the one I'm trying to send to, they are only on the same account

5 answers to this question

So this is pretty self-explanatory. Make a way for us to quickly and easily share items/pokemon/money with other characters on our account so that way people don't have to rely on other people for a trade since we aren't allowed to mail items/money/poke to other characters on the same account. One way I suggest doing this is a box in the PC that is shared between characters that allows transfer of items/money/poke. Another suggestion is allowing us just to simply allow us to send mail to other characters on our account.

[spoiler]obeGqW4.jpg[/spoiler]

Mind you the character I'm using is not the one I'm trying to send to, they are only on the same account

I know it certainly doesn't seem like it, considering alt runs are probably the best way to make money, but the devs are likely trying to discourage the use of alts as a gameplay mechanic and this inability to send mail to the same account is probably part of their solution.

I was giving this some thought the other day, too, and I think what would solve a lot of problems (including this one) is some sort of Team-shared box, or a team bank. Teams should be able to share comps and keep spare comps (and by proxy, items) in "storage" for whenever the need arises....I think i'm getting a little off track though, since there's likely already a suggestion for this. I would support this suggestion of course, but I don't see it being cleared

I know it certainly doesn't seem like it, considering alt runs are probably the best way to make money, but the devs are likely trying to discourage the use of alts as a gameplay mechanic and this inability to send mail to the same account is probably part of their solution.

I was giving this some thought the other day, too, and I think what would solve a lot of problems (including this one) is some sort of Team-shared box, or a team bank. Teams should be able to share comps and keep spare comps (and by proxy, items) in "storage" for whenever the need arises....I think i'm getting a little off track though, since there's likely already a suggestion for this. I would support this suggestion of course, but I don't see it being cleared

Yea I mean if they discouraged alts then why even bother making it so you can have 3 characters in an account, I feel like that alone makes it seem ok to do so