Create Your Own Storyline Contest (April 22nd - May 27th)

xSkyy

Thanks a bunch. In certain cases could we use 3 generations partly? For instance, elekid and electabuzz and electavire? I mean, we could do what the Pokemon anime kind of did and make it so that an evolved Pokemon is unknown so the pokedex wouldn't pick it up, but would that kind of thing be allowed? Of course, only few Pokemon have that option but still good to know. :)

Specifically for these instances, yes. If you need to include an evolution that's in a different generation, then this will be fine. :)

FAK WHY CAN'T THERE EVER JUST BE A STRAIGHT UP WRITING CONTEST WITHOUT AN ARTSY FARTSY DRAWING/COMPUTERING ASPECT

That's what I was thinking. Not many people are versatile enough to provide both manuscripts and illustrations. The only solution that comes to my mind is that writers should team up with artists. But it really seems that the art aspect is prioritized in this contest, while the purpose of writing is merely to add a bit of meaning to the artworks.

Anyway, is anyone interested in teaming up with me and creating illustrations for my story, that is yet to be written?))

That's what I was thinking. Not many people are versatile enough to provide both manuscripts and illustrations. The only solution that comes to my mind is that writers should team up with artists. But it really seems that the art aspect is prioritized in this contest, while the purpose of writing is merely to add a bit of meaning to the artworks.

Anyway, is anyone interested in teaming up with me and creating illustrations for my story, that is yet to be written?))

We're allowed to represent the visual aspects any way we want. I asked Skyy and I was told that even PokeMMO pics can be used. Besides, you won't need art at every paragraph in the story.

[spoiler]I hope...[/spoiler]

We're allowed to represent the visual aspects any way we want. I asked Skyy and I was told that even PokeMMO pics can be used. Besides, you won't need art at every paragraph in the story.

[spoiler]I hope...[/spoiler]

He is correct, you are allowed to use any visual aspect you would like. Our judging criteria is on the story provided by players, visual representation is only a requirement. So if this means you want to provide stick figures as your visual representaton, then have at it. As long as it's there, it's fine.

He is correct, you are allowed to use any visual aspect you would like. Our judging criteria is on the story provided by players, visual representation is only a requirement. So if this means you want to provide stick figures as your visual representaton, then have at it. As long as it's there, it's fine.

Thanks for bringing clarity to this matter, Lady Sky. If your judging criteria is on the story and the story alone, I'm in.

But still, if there is an artist out there who wants to team up, feel free to PM. I will only need a couple of sketches. The prize will be given to the artist, in case we win of course, because I care not about the Lustrous Papillon, but solely about the winning the contest))

The Guardian of Kanto, keep in mind, that I'm your rival)) Let the Battle begin!

Sorry for bombing you with questions, but since we're doing a story that is like the series, what's the limitation of Pokemon moves? In the anime, a few Pokemon had 5 moves, and Ash's Snorlax had 6 moves so what's the deal with that?

I had no intentions of adding a move limit :)

I would prefer a list format for the descriptions ~

I don't quite understand this, how would we exactly put that in? Do we do a paragraph and then write a random format, or can we write that format in paragraphs?

For instance: This young mans name was Red, he was 10 year old and had a nice family, he loved Pokemon! He had brown hair etc etc.

I don't quite understand this, how would we exactly put that in? Do we do a paragraph and then write a random format, or can we write that format in paragraphs?
For instance: This young mans name was Red, he was 10 year old and had a nice family, he loved Pokemon! He had brown hair etc etc.

You will still want to include these details in your story, you will just be listing out the descriptions separately. So you will have your storyline with the details and requirements, and then you will list out the characters, regions, etc separately from the story. Each requirement I have on the original post requires a separate description, so if you need a visual on how that would look you can go to the FAQ section, as I've added this to that.

You will still want to include these details in your story, you will just be listing out the descriptions separately. So you will have your storyline with the details and requirements, and then you will list out the characters, regions, etc separately from the story. Each requirement I have on the original post requires a separate description, so if you need a visual on how that would look you can go to the FAQ section, as I've added this to that.

So would it be like

"Blah blah blah today is the day of blah blah blah and blah, and the main character is all ready"

Name:

Background:

Etc:

*new paragraph*

Concealed Hatred
by Lucius Tellus (IGN: LuciusXIII)

22/04/2016
short story
fan fiction, sci-fi, fantasy, drama

Disclaimer:

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, persons from other stories, actual events, or events from other stories is purely coincidental.

I don’t own the illustrations. Illustrations are made by various artists.

I most probably will be disqualified, because it is sometimes hard to put your imagination into a box of harsh rules and requirements and come up with a Mathematical Table of integers and numbers. I hope it won’t be boring and you’ll enjoy the story, even if get DQ!

ACT I: The Arrival
The shift was almost over, when Aurelia, a small aircraft of the united galactic patrol was approaching a hideous planet, that human preferred to stay away from.

‘What a contemplative state again, maybe a cup of coffee will cheer up your mind, Captain?’ Jason said as he sat next to him.

‘I know, you might think me superstitious, but I’ve been seeing this horrid dream since the first day of our journey; there is something about this planet, that makes me tremble against my own will; as we get closer I can feel it even more vividly, as if something is trying to reach inside my consciousness.’

‘We all need a good rest at some point, you’ll be fine,’ Jason tried to reassure him.

Captain Aaron was motionless with his cold eyes staring in front of him, he had no more strength left for a struggle, acceptance of the menacing fate was all that was left.

‘You are not welcome here stranger, run or you will face your doom!’ suddenly a raging voice pierced through the air.

‘Did you hear that, Jason?’
‘Did I hear what?’

They continued their journey, but soon the aircraft was taken by a terrible whirlwind. Jason fainted as the spinning motion threw him head first against the wall. Next minute the ship rushed towards the planet. A powerful impact turned Aurelia into thousands tiny pieces.

Throughout all our lives we pretend to be occupied with something significantly important, but in reality we built a fragile tower, we put so much effort into its construction, so that one sunny day it turns to dust in less than a moment.
It was all gone, many years of training, decades of experience, a majestic craft that used to be called Aurelia, friends and relatives, there was only dust.

Suddenly Aaron felt a strong poking on his left. He opened his eyes and there was something in front of the radiant sun staring at him. It was a scary dark face with a pair of glowing red eyes. The creature looked like an angel of death with his silky white fur and a terrifying mean look.

‘Good grief, is it heaven already? What is this monster?!’ Aaron screamed loudly.

‘Fear not, stranger, I mean you no harm!’ a thought entered his mind.
Aaron immediately understood he was not dead, and that voice in his head, just like before the explosion was not his imagination. Apparently, the dwellers of this planet had telepathic abilities.

The place looked deserted, but there had to be people somewhere. He was determined to find someone who could help me return back to his planet, so he headed north. The creature followed him every step of his way, hiding behind trees keeping distance from its target. Captain didn’t know then, that the bond created between them could never be broken.

A couple of weeks passed since the beginning of their journey. Aaron ate berries and fish which he learnt how to catch back on Earth. The creature was no longer afraid, it brought birds and small animals to his new companion.

‘Are you scared of being here?’ the creature had finally sent him a thought.
‘I’m the elite of galactic patrol, we were trained as skilful soldiers, and we know nothing about fear!’ Aaron replied with a great confidence in his voice.
‘I see… you are prideful. Vainglory won’t help you on this planet. My name is Tyrael. Now we are one. I had a companion before, but he passed away. Now you are my companion!’

This conversation was interrupted by the royal guards, as they found out later. It was very naïve of Aaron to expect his invasion to be unnoticed. Guards caught them with paralyzing nets and loaded into an aircraft.

Aaron woke up in a dark and tiny room. There was an old man sitting in the corner. He had long silver hair and a beard. His face looked old but still it seemed to him beautiful, though he was not sure if he could trust him.

‘Who are you? Where am I? What is this place? Where is Tyrael?’ Aaron uttered in one gasp.
‘He-he. You are asking too many questions, young warrior. You are safe here, and your Absol is in the room next door. That’s all what you need to know for now.’

ff1lcqye8akxqm66g.jpg

jls24fnwxb3lbqr6g.jpg

ACT II: The Reservation of Forsaken Souls
Prisoners from different planets and galaxies were kept in this village, they were allowed to go outside to the forest and there was a beautiful lake too, however the whole area was isolated with a circle of rocky mountains, which sloped so steeply that it was impossible to climb them. Life was peaceful in the main, except the last month of the year, when a great event took place. Most of the prisoners were Nevians, a humanoid race with delicate slender features and glowing silver hair. They were pretty much like Tellurian, though more beautiful and had a perfect memory; they didn’t forget anything they saw or heard even once. Each of the prisoners was allowed to have a monster. But only those with a strong spirit were able to tame a monster. The local dwellers of the planet were amorphous creatures quite the opposite of what we expect a humanoid to be. Eddorians had a power to submit any creature of humanoid races to their own will, but they liked to be entertained, thus Battle Royale was created, where 32 best tamers battled each other for the grand prize (freedom). Freedom was to be granted to the best trainer, while the punishment for the rest participants was death. The execution was performed publicly at the end of each battle for the amusement of Eddorian spectators.

Aaron was walking to the grocery shop when he heard rumble somewhere not far from the shop. People gathered to see a sword fight; actually it was more of a beating, since the opponents were not of the same level. A huge man, almost seven feet tall, knocked off the other man’s sword and started to stomp him, first on his chest then right on his face. Mightyena rushed at the swordsman but was sent flying with a brutal punch in its face. Aaron immediately recognized his college friend, it was Elrond, a missing member of Galactic Patrol, one of the finest soldiers of his time. Aaron rushed closer, with a swift motion he put Eldoran into wrist look then guillotine, Elrond countered and slammed him to the ground. Both men got back to their feet.

‘Ah, it’s you, the prodigy student,’ there was a disdainful smirk on Elrond’s face.
‘You’ve become a monster! Why, brother! What do you want from this poor lad, he is no match to you!’ Aaron shouted.

‘I need a piece of dark glass, which he refused to hand me. So I punished him. I guess it’s fair.’

Tyrael stepped forward intimidating the foe, but Aggron gave him a sign to back up focusing his metal fist of destruction.

‘Don’t be Childish El, leave them alone! You can punish them at the battle,’ a gorgeous woman, about 30 years of age interrupted their dialogue.

With one waving motion she swept Aaron and the beaten man away. Tyrael was not vulnerable to her telekinetic ability which made her shudder for a second.

‘Keep your beast away, we are leaving!’ she commanded.

Suddenly he felt someone’s gaze on him. He turned around and saw a girl staring at him from behind a wall. He couldn’t read anything from her eyes for her face was totally deprived of any emotions. He wondered who this girl might be. This weird creature seemed to him so attractive, but then she disappeared.
The greatest mystery is behind humans’ thoughts. And at this very moment he wanted to know what was in the weird girl’s mind. He came back to consciousness and helped the guy up.

‘Thanks a lot, Sire, my name is Hunter, John Hunter! You saved my life, take this dark glass as a token of gratitude, it doesn’t have much value to me.’
‘Do you have any other magical items? By the way, your Mightyena and Tyrael seem to get along,’ it was Aaron’s attempt to make a joke.
‘Of course, I can get you more magical items, I’m a merchant, I come here every Friday.’

‘Hi, Gaius, how are you doing?’ Aaron entered the room.
‘Show me what you have there. Humm… A piece of dark glass, shell bell and razor claw. Now I can make a necklace for Tyrael. It will be such a great enhancement to his already remarkable abilities. But where are Salac berries, I don’t see any, how can you be so irresponsible, you have only one week left before the qualifiers, I need these berries so I can make potions. Recall that if Absol is outsped by a powerful monster it will be over for him! Do you not understand it?’ Gaius gave him a frown.
‘I know, I know, please forgive me! I was too thoughtful today.’
‘Stop whining, I need to tell you something, Let me introduce you my granddaughter Galadriel.’
‘What? No!’
‘Aaron you have to realize that only teams of two tamers are allowed at Battle Royale, you need a partner and Galadriel is a perfect tamer. Look, you are sometimes impatient and reckless, sometimes even prideful, but I believe that you have the ability required to become victorious.

The door squeaked and a gorgeous lady wearing long white gown entered, silver hair made her look majestic. She tilted her gaze down and stood next to Gaius. She was the embodiment of both chastity and wisdom.

‘Galadriel was born here, but I hope one day she will return to her native planet,’ Gaius said.
‘Good to finally meet you, Aaron, my Grandfather talked a lot about your achievements,’ a thought was sent to Aaron’s mind.
‘Doesn’t she speak at all?’ Aaron felt confused.
‘She prefers telepathy, as you might have already noticed.’

65lys6ok9amjcq46g.jpg

b6tdevnijruizj36g.jpg

9g7l63sw40r9m766g.jpg

ACT III: The Clash of Styles
The opponent team consisted of two richest men of the reservation. With the help of their gold they were able to buy the strongest monsters available in the region. Everyone predicted the battle to end quickly, since neither Ninetales nor Absol were a match to this team.

Tyrael started increasing evasiveness with Double team then proceeded with Swords Dance, while Guinevere seduced Charizard offering her bewitching body and followed with Confuse Ray. Gyarados was stirring a threatening Dragon Dance. Gyarados hit Guinevere with Aqua Tail, nevertheless it didn’t kill her, since the effectiveness of water attacks was lowered due to her Drought ability. Ninetales responded with Heat wave, which hit both Charizard and Gyarados, it caused a good deal of damage, despite not being effective against fire and water types. Charizard still struggled between affection and confusion and even scratch his partner with Dragon Claw. Gyarados was intended to finish it right away, he hit with a powerful Earthquake, which took both Ninetales and Charizard out. Charizard wasn’t even able to fly in his miserable state. Tyrael barely endured the hit, he approached Guinevere and licked her in the face, poor animal was not moving. A familiar devilish glow lit his crimson eyes. He rushed at Gyarados, Potion made of Salac berry activated in his blood, it made him so much faster. Gyarados decided to finish it with outrage, the most powerful dragon attack, this time he missed. Tyrael detected the second attempt. Gyarados tried for the third time, Tyrael bounced high in the air, and Gyarados went face first to the ground being hit by a flying angel. The intensity of Outrage made the Dragon confused. Tyrael focused all his energy and landed a devastating sucker punch right between the Dragon’s eyes. It was over, his opponent collapsed as a knocked down building.

2239jkyx5s565ow6g.jpg

ACT IV: Orange Maniac
It took about a month for Guinevere to recover and return to their training. They drilled every move they knew during sparring sessions in order to be able to execute it perfectly. Battling each other they learnt more about their own weaknesses. Again Aaron’s mind was filled with a strange feeling, was it the same pair of eyes watching him again? Then he spotted movement in the tall grass, it was the same girl.

‘Who is that girl in the grass over there?’ he asked Galadriel.
‘Ah, that girl, she is Virgil’s sister, they call him Orange Maniac, because he likes Ginger girls, though he is not ginger himself,’ Galadriel sent him a thought.
‘That is a significant piece of information. But why haven’t I seen her in the village?’ Aaron was perplexed.
‘They are one weird family, you’d better stay away from her, she lives in a Cave next to the Lake of Wonders.’

Aaron was very confused this time, ‘a girl that lives far in the forest, appears in the village to see him, what interest does she have? Could it be? No… I must be crazy,’ he was talking to himself.

Aaron and Galadriel easily won other qualification battles and found themselves in the Top 32 list. Several month passed since Aaron’s first battle but he couldn’t forget the mysterious girl. He decided to take Tyrael and travel al the way to the Lake of wonders, hoping to find her there. After two days they finally reached it, they stood on a hill enjoying the splendid view of a vast lake. They took a walk along the shore lurking about and hiding behind the trees. After half an hour they heard splashes, they dropped to the ground and watched. A gorgeous girl in the water absolutely naked, not only Aaron, but normally cold-blooded Tyrael was also enchanted by her perfect body lines. A minute later Aaron felt a hard hit of a wooden stick to the back of his head. Pain in his head was unbearable.

‘Get out of here, and stay away from my sister, pervert. You have no business here. You might be Top 32, but you are no match to me.’

It was Orange Maniac and he looked furious. Tyrael leapt forward to protect his companion. But Flareon was there. Tyrael rushed without any delay to bite a piece of Flareon’s neck, but then he got charged with a powerful Flare Blitz, which made him fall on his back moaning with pain. Tyrael was burnt.

‘Get out!’ Orange Maniac shouted and retreated towards his cave.

gbcraadxafti72d6g.jpg

hn3h8rixir5r3hj6g.jpg

ACT V: Battle Royale
The final preparations before the battle. Tyrael and Guinevere never ceased to practise. Gaius joined them at times, letting his companion wrestled Tyrael, though Tyrael didn’t like it much, taking into consideration Arcanine was 3 times heavier and it always ended slamming Absol down to the ground making him squeal in agony. All this, however, made Tyrael more physically able.

Semi-finals. The battle both teams had anticipated for a long time. A battle against Elrond and his mistress.

Guinevere casted a safeguard spell to protect herself and Tyrael, while the latter was setting Swords Dance. Chansey tried Sweet Kiss and Thunder Wave but the infamous strategies didn’t work this time. Aggron, a 350 kg mountain, was gradually approaching its target. Guinevere tried to stop him with Inferno, but the power of her attack was lowered by a Light Screen set by the Pink Monster. Aggron was burnt, bad for Guinevere, he hit with Façade, she was barely moving and he finished her with a Rock Slide, then sweeping away with Iron Tail as a pile of garbage. There is nothing Tyrael could do about it. He was cornered, Aggron was going for an Iron Head with full attack since he was no longer burnt, the courtesy of Heal Bell, but his head ran terribly against the wall. Tyrael leapt over with a double front flip, Aggron flinched for a moment, it was enough for Tyrael to hit him with a superpower at the +6 stage, it was super effective and Aggron’s armor shattered, he tried to protect himself with Iron Defence, but it was too late, the damage had been done. Tyrael had a Razor Claw which allowed him together with Super Luck to land a scary critical hit. Stone Edge became Aggron’s doom. He was killed with his own weapon. Safeguard was still in effect, so the Obnoxious Monster was not able to cause status problems. They exchanged blows, Chansey healing itself with soft-boiled every other turn and Tyrael gaining his energy back from Shell Bell. He could not understand why his physical power was not enough to end it, while Chansey was successfully countering with seismic toss. After 30 minutes of a tedious battle both competitors didn’t seem to be tired. Tyrael’s wrath was beyond the limit, then he suddenly noticed an item in the Pink Abomination’s pocket. He knocked the item off quickly, it was Eviolite, the only reason why Chansey seemed so strong and resilient. Tyrael focused all his energy and hit the pink monster with the unforgiving Megahorn. The fatty creature was still moving and tried to get up, but Tyrael covered it, it tried to reach for Seismic Toss again but the tiny hand was ripped off by the sharp fangs. Abomination burst into tears. But the angel of death was overwhelmed with hatred, he slashed a line across the foe’s belly and dipped his jaw inside tearing all the entrails apart. His gorgeous white fur was coloured with crimson stains. Aaron was stunned with awe, he could never imagine his companion in such a fierce state. Tyrael glimpsed at Aaron for a few seconds and then ran away.

We all suppress most of our feelings being afraid to let go. Maybe deep inside his heart he was a hateful beast ready to tear anyone who stood on his way into pieces. Then why do we have to pretend we are virtuous? What is more important: is it suppressing your own wrath and hatred or is it suppressing the fear of being real you?

Gaius rushed to Aaron gasping.

‘Aaron, I have something for you, it is a very special item, John Hunter wanted you to have it, I hope it would slightly increase your chances to win, you know what to do with it and yes here is a different potion, trust me, just give it to Tyrael, if something happens to my Grandchild… No, I don’t want to think about it. Go.’
The battle started with a familiar setting—safeguard and swords dance. Flareon attempted Will-o-Wisp and Umbreon Toxic. Both failed. Guinevere realized that they needed to get rid of Flareon, for his attacking abilities were too powerful, the only way to do so is by using physical attacks. Ninetales attacked with Psyshock, which dealt a good amount of physical damage. Flareon flame charged Tyrael and his speed increased, now he was able to outspeed his opponents. Nemesis made a wish. Flareon taking advantage of his speed Bited the fox, Guinevere flinched, Nemesis with another Bite, she was then hit by a supper-effective Megahorn, nevertheless her wish came true and she was fine again. Flareon hit Guinevere badly with Superpower. For some reason, she was still standing, she casted a Fire Spin with her last gasp, a trapping move, around Nemesis. She has never used this strategy before saving it for the final battle, nobody noticed enchantments around her neck. Binding Band and Grip Claw are able to isolate an opponent for a pretty long time. Then she fainted. Galadriel felt a terrible headache, which made her scream, she collapsed to her knees struggling with the pain. Aaron knew it was the time, he took an item out of his pocket, the next moment a majestic Angel of Death was standing tall in the battle field, Absolite had been activated. Flareon was not intimidated, now he was faster than Tyrael, there was nothing to fear. Orange Maniac used a trick, he made Flareon attack with Natural Gift; potion made of Cornn berries turned it into a powerful Bug attack; it was super effective against Tyrael. Gaius predicted it, he knew Orange Maniac too well, so instead regular Salac potion this time he made an antidote with Tanga berries, so that bug attack could not inflict much damage. Tyrael sliced through Flareon’s throat with a critical Psycho Cutter like through an Apple Pie. Poor animal fell dead. Fire Spin finally ceased. Nemesis immediately responded with retaliate which gained double power. Tyrael was enchanted by Nemesis’s evil Charm making his Megahorn attack too weak to be effective, yet shell bell recovered his health each time it hit, it missed sometimes, so Nemesis had plenty of time to make a wish and then came a sequence of quick attacks. It was a tedious battle. After an hour both monster got terribly exhausted. Aaron was looking at the pretty face of the mysterious lady, suddenly she gave him an awkward smile. He didn’t understand what that meant. Again Nemesis made a wish, but this time it didn’t come true, obviously because … because Lia didn’t want it to come true. Nemesis fainted. The battle was over. Orange maniac made an unhuman groan, he burst into tears, but then his cry slowly turned into a laughter; he was insane.

They hanged Orange Maniac by the wrists, while the rest of his lower body was immersed into a giant pot of boiling water. The audience was extremely glad to see such an entertaining performance. Then it was Lia’s turn. They stripped of her clothes, but she didn’t even move, she was absolutely calm or maybe her soul had already left the body by that time. She looked at Aaron and now her face was gleaming with the kindest smile he’s even seen. The smile he will never forget. They threw her in a cage full of starving Mightyenas, which started biting small pieces from her fresh young body.

Aaron was free. The precious freedom he craved for so badly didn’t seem to make him very happy. Humans are not the most grateful creatures after all.

As he returned from the battlefield he found a folded piece of paper oh his desk.

‘I’ve never had chance to speak to you. You know, I have a gift, I could foresee all what happens to me. I knew it would ended this way, but please don’t blame yourself. Life is so fragile, we put so much effort to build astounding castles, but these castles have a very short existence. Does it really matter how majestic and sophisticated they are if they are to be turned to dust so soon and no one would ever remember. Sometimes I want to be grateful for the smallest things I was lucky to be a part. I’m probably the happiest person to meet you. You might not be ever how beautiful your soul is, unlike me you don’t the gift of seering. People judge each other by their physique, personality, talents, but these things are so feeble, they are mere tools to forge our true essence, to develop our real self. Do not let evil thoughts corrupt what I loved dearly. Please, promise that you will never forget me…’

Sincerely,
Lia of Pry-Ree

qya8kp72jp7s7ac6g.jpg

Character Descriptions:
Aaron Stealth
A 33 years old officer of The United Galactic Patrol. Captain of Aurelia.
Unmarried.
Hometown: Edinburgh, Scotland.
Skills: Mixed Martial Arts, Space Navigation, Quantum Mechanics.
Companion: Tyrael (Absol).

Jason Jackson
A 22 year old officer of The United Galactic Patrol.

Galadriel
A 29 years old tamer, prisoner at Reservation, she is Gaius’s granddaughter.
Hometown: Reservation, Eddor.
Race: Nevian.
Skills: Telepathy.
Companion: Guinevere (Ninetales).

Gaius
A 70 years old physician, prisoner at Reservation, he is Galadriel’s Grandfather.
Hometown: Arisia, Nevia.
Skills: Berry Medicine, Witchcraft, Telepathy.
Companion: King Arthur (Arcanine).

John Hunter
A 30 years old merchant.
Hometown: Crookville, Jenova.
Race: Jenovian.
Skills: Thief, Pick up, Archer.
Companion: Dead End (Mightyena).

Elrond Aries
A 33 years old officer of The United Galactic Patrol. Former Captain of Argyros.
Hometown: Newcastle, England.
Skills: Mixed Martial Arts, Space Navigation.
Companion: Aggron.

Morgause
A 35 years old sorceress, prisoner at Reservation.
Hometown: Arisia, Nevia.
Skills: Telepathy, Telekinesis, Witchcraft.
Companion: Chansey.

Virgil Orange Maniac Samms
A 19 years old prisoner at Reservation.
Hometown: unknown.
Skills: Music, Kendo, Fishing, Berry Medicine.
Companion: Flareon.

Lia
The mysterious girl, Orange Maniac’s sister.
Companion: Nemesis (Umbreon).

Edited by LuciusTellus

is there not a word limit on forums post? i seem to recall hitting it in comp alley before. 

also can my post be in pastebin and linked here?

also can we just not have art a factor at all in this? i have the feeling that even if i write a game of thrones level epic story some kid with photoshop will come around with a one page journal entry and good art and win.

also how dark can i get? the manga was darkish and i want to get a bit darker then the manga.

also will i get points off for not doing the format thing? i feel it breaks the immersion.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.