No Suitable Matches

BlackJovi

You see your problem is that NU isn't a real tier. The game is trying to show you the path to salvation. Do not waste your time with such a blasphemous tier filled with shitmons and enter the realm of Chansey stalling where the queue times are short and the fun is non existent.

Edited by Rendiz

There's a minimum player count for a round to start. This is to help avoid matching the same players up against each other multiple times.

Maybe lower it a bit? It can't be the same for the three tiers, as obviously not the same amount of people play them

Even tho at the moment i think NU is more popular than UU [UU has no leaderboard]

Edited by gguti

Maybe lower it a bit? It can't be the same for the three tiers, as obviously not the same amount of people play them

Even tho at the moment i think NU is more popular than UU [UU has no leaderboard]

Maybe we should suggest that to devs. I tried to find UU match today morning but after 30 min of waiting i resigned. Is it possibile that server status is high, and absolutely no one want to play UU?   

I already made a thread about matchmaking times. Cause this is the real reason for it i think. UU is starting 30 mins After ou and many matches still last while UU has started. Ppl just skip the UU ranked and go from ou to uu.
It isnt at all because of vapo. Ive played two uu official since vapo went down to uu and i barely saw it. I dont think vapo is the reason there is no matchmaking

Ive had this same problem and Ive got a low ranking. And I checked the spectating part, there *were* new matches going on, but I wasnt being picked for any of them. Eventually I give up and leave the queue after 5+ rounds of not being selected, and this is for every tier I experience this. 

7 rounds, no match, while another of my friends that was queued up got one, how is this possible? Im sure there were more people who I could've gotten paired with

That doesn't seem right. Are you doing something as the rounds start?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.